Stop adware and spyware in its tracks

Suggestions:

- add a TrayTip when a blocked item is blocked / killed

- use something other than ESC method to get back to the GUI, because that interferes with other programs

- accept a command line load parameter (for the block list) so someone can put a shortcut to Process_Blocker.exe into their startup group (i.e. no GUI interaction, just start blocking)

- allow block list load from HTTP / FTP (which would allow centralized list of disapproved apps to block for a company, for example)

- optionally disallow changing block list if list is centrally managed

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the reply. I plan on waiting a while for version 1.4 but I do intent to make it after I learn some more. I got about 2-3 more programs I want to write first before I get back to this one. Maybe I could use a combo box to include your script when I get back to this one. Who knows. In the end I plan on making this a fully futured program that does more then one thing.

Thanks for the reply. I plan on waiting a while for version 1.4 but I do intent to make it after I learn some more. I got about 2-3 more programs I want to write first before I get back to this one. Maybe I could use a combo box to include your script when I get back to this one. Who knows. In the end I plan on making this a fully futured program that does more then one thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amazing!

Never thought about block Windows programs,or at least folders by watching the caption window?

For example if you dont want that someone will open C:\Windows folder (The Caption is: WINDOWS) you previously set Caption window in block list and your program will automatically close this folder once opened!

With this function your program can have more complete protection.

Let me know..Good luck

Amazing!

Never thought about block Windows programs,or at least folders by watching the caption window?

For example if you dont want that someone will open C:\Windows folder (The Caption is: WINDOWS) you previously set Caption window in block list and your program will automatically close this folder once opened!

With this function your program can have more complete protection.

Let me know..Good luck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never thought of a directory block. Sounds like a good ideal. I would have to look in to how to do it though, but it sounds possible. Thank you for the ideal and the high remark.