Installing/using autoit on a non priviligde PC

At the school I go to, the students have next to no privledges at all. To get autoit onto the computers I brought it in on a disk (It was in a zip file), unzipped it and it worked, didn't need installing or anything.

qq

At the school I go to, the students have next to no privledges at all. To get autoit onto the computers I brought it in on a disk (It was in a zip file), unzipped it and it worked, didn't need installing or anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what i do is, take the installation from home and copy paste it the the school computer, i guess it have to be in the same dir?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what i do is, take the installation from home and copy paste it the the school computer, i guess it have to be in the same dir?

Yeah, thats what I done. Highlighted all the folders/files, put them in a Zip, and extracted them at school, and it works fine.

One problem is, for me anyway, with the admin rights that we dont have, it resets the "Open File Extension with...", So everytime you restart the computer you have to tell it what to open an .Au3 File with, but yes it still works fine :).

Edited by burrup

qq