com: TTS

w0uter

i wanted to make an as small as possible tts app thats also says something if you dont give it input :) this was my result

$talk = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice")
if $CmdLine[0] = 0 Then $talk.Speak("you forgot to enter parameters")
$talk.Speak('' & $CmdLineRaw)
Edited by w0uter

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

Wait a second... I just tried it out and it doesn't speak :huh: I used MHz's example too... And neither did the Microsoft Word COM thingy... Don't tell me I need Microsoft Office in order to use COM... Do you know why? I had my volume unmuted and on too... Grr.

EDIT: Oops... :"> I was using the MS Word thing that didn't work, I totally forgot to put the example in an Au3 file... Go ahead, laugh at me :D

EDIT2: Cool, no more VB needed... :):D

Edited by layer
FootbaG

Wait a second... I just tried it out and it doesn't speak :( I used MHz's example too... And neither did the Microsoft Word COM thingy... Don't tell me I need Microsoft Office in order to use COM... Do you know why? I had my volume unmuted and on too... Grr.

EDIT: Oops... :"> I was using the MS Word thing that didn't work, I totally forgot to put the example in an Au3 file... Go ahead, laugh at me :huh:

EDIT2: Cool, no more VB needed...  :)  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10080

:D

EDIT: Ooops, wrong quote :">

Edited by layer
FootbaG