AutoIt help files missing

Hello,

I have installed AutoIt and find that the help files seem to be missing.

Is there somewhere that I can download them from?

Thank you, Allasso

Where did you install from, and how do you know they are missing? What exact files are you looking for, and where? (i.e. @ProgramFilesDir & "\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.chm")

>_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Where did you install from, and how do you know they are missing? What exact files are you looking for, and where? (i.e. @ProgramFilesDir & "\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.chm")

>_<

I will have to get back to you with full details, as the Windows machine I am working with is not always at my disposal. As far as i can remember, I tried clicking on the help menu in the toolbar, and nothing came up. I remember seeing a little file icon with a question mark in it somewhere in regard to the help files when I was investigating. I'll get back to you. I am not very Windows savvy btw.

Thanks.

Yes, the help files are there, I just can't access them via the help menu in the script editor. I saw the ? icon in program files, and it looked like the same icon that comes up when using the device manager in Windows and the device can't find the driver. I just assumed it wasn't finding the help file. It just didn't occur to me to just click on it and see what happens.

Thanks.

Yes, the help files are there, I just can't access them via the help menu in the script editor.

You need to have an au3-file loaded for AutoIt specific things to operate in SciTE >_<

BTW you can just press F1 to get to the help-page for the currently selected (or on whatever the caret is on) function/macro/whatever.

You need to have an au3-file loaded for AutoIt specific things to operate in SciTE :D

BTW you can just press F1 to get to the help-page for the currently selected (or on whatever the caret is on) function/macro/whatever.

TYVM