Problems with "+" at input box

Hi all, I've got a problem with the operator "+" at my input boxes.. My program reads a string of characters on an input box, and then types them back. Everything works all right, except for the "+" operator.. My guess is it is due to the "shifting" mode, and it takes the "+" as if I wanted to use the Shift key.. so, my question is, what key should I input if I want to have a "+" operator typed?

I know it's a rather stupid question, but I've looked a bit on the search and haven't found it.. and I don't have much time right now >_<

So.. thanks in advance to whoever could help me out with this little problem :(

My program reads a string of characters on an input box, and then types them back.

.. so, my question is, what key should I input if I want to have a "+" operator typed?

By "typed" do you mean you're using the Send( ) or ControlSend( ) command?

If so, you check out the helpfile under those with attention to the flag value of "1"

You might also consider using GUICtrlSetData( ) or ControlSetText( ), unless you really need to simulate character by character typing.

A tiny script could help us help you.

Do you mean '+='?

Hmm you mean as for instance x+=1 as x=x+1? That's not what I meant but thanks though >_<

By "typed" do you mean you're using the Send( ) or ControlSend( ) command?

If so, you check out the helpfile under those with attention to the flag value of "1"

You might also consider using GUICtrlSetData( ) or ControlSetText( ), unless you really need to simulate character by character typing.

All right! I've fixed it with the Send([Text], 1).. didn't realise of that parameter thingy.. thanks a lot :( Edited by WannaLearnPls