$command[10] = 0x00

$command[11] = 0x01

$command[12] = 0x0D

$i = -1

Do

$i = $i + 1

_CommSendByte($command[$i], 0)

Until $command[$i] = 0x0D

Would putting it in a long array and sending that at one go be any Faster ? The COM port is at 19200 if that makes any difference. If so whats the best way to go about this.

I have tried _CommSendByteArray() but with no success ... More then likely its something I'm not doing..

Yeah it runs pretty damn fast.

This thread should either be in support in this thread for the UDF.

Sending a byte array will be faster. You need to create a dllstruct for the array and pass the address for it.

If you have any questions about sending byte arrays using my udf then best to continue this in the udf thread. I won't be replying for a couple of days though, but there might be some examples for sending byte arrays in that thread. I remember someone was using them to communicate with a satellite dish.

@ Michel

The byte functions will send 0x00 but the string functions will not of course.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.