blockinput()

hi!

im using ControlSend() to send keystrokes to a *minimized* process without control_ID (no control_ID because its a d3d game) ---> ControlSend("windowname", "", 0, $msg)

the problem now is that i need to send ctrl-keys like select-all, ctrl+A ---> $msg = "^a"

what happens is that this keystroke gets sent globally and interfear with my other programs.

my question is how can i stop this from happening?

i tried blockinput() but this also disables mouse movents completly which is no option

thanks in advance,

strikeout

nope, it seems at least the CTRL key is sent globally!

example:

im typing a text in eg. firefox and im about to press the letter P, CTRL comes by globally via the ControlSend() and ..whoops! im in firefox' print-screen menu.

as almost every key is somehow mapped to a ctrl+key function in most programs i try to manually stop typing right to prevent weird accidents, so thats how i came to blockinput()

nope, it seems at least the CTRL key is sent globally!

example:

im typing a text in eg. firefox and im about to press the letter P, CTRL comes by globally via the ControlSend() and ..whoops! im in firefox' print-screen menu.

as almost every key is somehow mapped to a ctrl+key function in most programs i try to manually stop typing right to prevent weird accidents, so thats how i came to blockinput()

So it will work, block it for a millisecond you won't even notice or do you?

• 2 weeks later...