Book for AutoIT

Hi dude,

Is there any book for learning AutoIT, apart from help that comes along with the AutoIT package.

Thanks in advance

[size="4"][font="Arial Narrow"][font="Garamond"]Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference[/font][/font][/size][indent][/indent]

Why isn't it?

This forum is for...

"Help and scripting advice for AutoIt v3."

What he wants I suppose could be classed as scripting advice...

Seems appropriate to me.

Brett

scripting advice is a bit different from asking where you can get a book about learning how to script!! Isn't it?

Edited by Manjish
[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

scripting advice is a bit different from asking where you can get a book about learning how to script!! Isn't it?

Hello Manjish,

If this question bothers you, please stay away from it. :D

[size="4"][font="Arial Narrow"][font="Garamond"]Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference[/font][/font][/size][indent][/indent]

Sure, my "native" friend..

But a better advice for you is to search for the answer to your question!! :D :D

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Sure, my "native" friend..

But a better advice for you is to search for the answer to your question!! :D :D

Umm thanks dude