Very fun

See anything wrong with this funny little script? No?

This return True.

$t = "test"
If Execute('Execute($t = "test")') Then
    MsgBox(0, 'Yes', 'True')
Else
    MsgBox(0, 'No', 'False')
EndIf

Try to Obfuscate it with Jos' Obfuscater. The result would be False.

Do you not get an obfuscator warning on the execute statement? I get:

-###2 Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

>### current Func: Main Script

C:\...\New AutoIt v3 Script.au3(8,1) Warning for line:If Execute('Execute($t = "test")') Then

-#############################################################################################

-#### Obfuscator Found 1 Error(s)!!!! This means your script could have problems running properly. ####

-#############################################################################################

+> Obfuscator v1.0.25.0 finished obfuscating 38 lines, stripped 6 comment lines. created:C:\...\New AutoIt v3 Script_Obfuscated.au3

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

I am seeing the exact same behavior as mentioned by athiwatc..

No errors when i run the obfuscator!!

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Not to beat a dead horse but upgrading to the beta I still get the warning... am I missing something?

Invalid Obfuscator option:

-###2 Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.

C:\...\New AutoIt v3 Script.au3(8,1) Warning for line:If Execute('Execute($t = "test")') Then

-#### Obfuscator Found 1 Error(s)!!!! This means your script could have problems running properly. ####

+> Obfuscator v1.0.26.21 finished obfuscating 38 lines, stripped 6 comment lines. created:C:\...\New AutoIt v3 Script_Obfuscated.au3

BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
WEnd

Not to beat a dead horse but upgrading to the beta I still get the warning... am I missing something?

Invalid Obfuscator option:

+> Obfuscator v1.0.26.21 finished obfuscating 38 lines, stripped 6 comment lines. created:C:\...\New AutoIt v3 Script_Obfuscated.au3

Download http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3

Nope replacing everything (except au3record) just to be sure with the files from the beta lnk I still get the warning pop up... oh well

BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
WEnd

Nope replacing everything (except au3record) just to be sure with the files from the beta lnk I still get the warning pop up... oh well

Don'y replace them, just download the two file to the desktop and just drag the script to the obfuscater.

:D "something" is wrong.

Don'y replace them, just download the two file to the desktop and just drag the script to the obfuscater.

:D "something" is wrong.

haha well ACTUALLY if you run obfuscator from the command line and allow it to ask you to select a file you do get that an warning in the dos box. Dragging the script over still displays the error but the window closes too fast to see. :D

BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
WEnd

haha well ACTUALLY if you run obfuscator from the command line and allow it to ask you to select a file you do get that an warning in the dos box. Dragging the script over still displays the error but the window closes too fast to see. :D

:D still it's very weird and gratz that you get the joke.