show hidden process

gameguard is not hidden. So you are lying.

And you can't close gameguard anyway.

you are an idiot gameguard is hiding the game process, am trying to force anti aliasing on the game because they dont provide that option and gameguard is blocking the forced anti aliasing option from nvidia control panel

If you're looking for a way to disable gameguard, you can take the advice from some experts and give up now and save yourself a lot of time and headache. :D

If your only intention is to enable anti aliasing, then maybe we can help with that. Please, provide a little more info about your original problem.

what am trying to do so enable anti aliasing since Gameguard disables this function when i force it using Nvidia control panel, i tried different setting like x2-x8-16 none of them worked, the game still doesnt become anti-aliased it worked before in other online games because they didnt use gameguard

think some firewalls allow you edit access to certain files block from reading block from termination etc

:D I would help you but you called me an idiot so nop :D good luck for finding someone who know how to disable these things.

<<<< see the fox

think some firewalls allow you edit access to certain files block from reading block from termination etc

i think the problem is gameguade encrypts the main config file which is cabalConfig.ini, other games dont even bother encrypting the .ini and you can easily change the resolution setting in that file