Script for autorun

thami

Hello, i´m a newbie for this, and search for a function, that the script after i clicking goes to my autorun, and by the reebot from my pc, the script is automatic running.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks, thami :D

Hi,

I would use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run or the one on machine level.

You can also use the startup folder by using the macro @StartupDir.

Just use a FileCopy() or in case of registry RegWrite() to place your executable in.

Bye,

Tim

Hi,

I would use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run or the one on machine level.

Just use a FileCopy() or in case of registry RegWrite() to place your executable in.

Bye,

Tim

Copy the script that does into autorun, and restart itself and keep on restarting.

And the most important point is he is a newbie. He can't even code.

Anyway it won't work window have automatic protection for this. So it's safe to tell him :D

Hi, i hope the user click on my programm, ( i will saw the weather in Berlin ) then he see actuallity the weather, then the .exe programm goes to the autorun folder, and by the reebot the script is everything actually goes on my page and see the actually weather.

1. He download my script weather.exe

2. After download and clicking my script, then the script is downloading in the autorun folder, and by the reboot

the script is running.

I´m not a coder, and my .exe is not a virus

Can anybody help me ????

Thanks thami

Hi, i hope the user click on my programm, ( i will saw the weather in Berlin ) then he see actuallity the weather, then the .exe programm goes to the autorun folder, and by the reebot the script is everything actually goes on my page and see the actually weather.

1. He download my script weather.exe

2. After download and clicking my script, then the script is downloading in the autorun folder, and by the reboot

the script is running.

I´m not a coder, and my .exe is not a virus

Can anybody help me ????

Thanks thami

See FileCopy

and see Shutdown

The help file is right there search for it!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

can anybody help me with this code ?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run or the one on machine level.

Im not a coder, can you help me with this macro @StartupDir

I would like a script, he is clicking my .exe and then the script is runnig on the autorun reboot folder.

This is not a virus or a trojaner programm. All is written ( Copy and paste ) in the auto it programm.

Thanks Thami