Can i do to can script work in background?

i wnat to do like this action:

MouseMove(850,485) MouseDown("left") MouseUp("left") While 1 Send("{CTRLDOWN}v{CTRLUP}{ENTER}") Sleep(2000) WEnd

but need to work this in background.. to can use PC,

can u help me? can i do this?

Thank you very much in advance for any advice you can offer.

Edited by toader

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

Hi toader, I am far from a pro with autoit but as far as I know mousemove and mouseclick takes over the mouse, try controlclick, you can still use the mouse while it's doing its stuff

ControlClick("name of window", "", "", "left", 1, 850, 485)

You may first need to use WinGetPos or set a WinGetHandle to locate the window you want to click within

HTH it should point you in the right direction

possible? :D

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

Did you even look at what he said?

look at controlclick and controlsend

Two people suggested working sollutions, in this topic, and here, yet you still feel the need to double post.

Edited by Hawkwing

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

can't understand how work(((( i try this:

ControlSend("MuliGamBia - Mozilla Firefox", "", "[CLASSNN:MozillaUIWindowClass6]", "text")

ControlSend("MuliGamBia - Mozilla Firefox", "", "[CLASS:MozillaUIWindowClass; INSTANCE:6]", "text")

ControlSend("MuliGamBia - Mozilla Firefox", "", "[CLASS:MozillaUIWindowClass; INSTANCE:6; Edit1]", "this is some text")

ControlSend("MuliGamBia - Mozilla Firefox", "", "[CLASS:MozillaUIWindowClass; INSTANCE:6]", 87, 272)

some body can explain it? (((

Ouch! You hit the one spot where autoit has its limits. FireFox windows cannot be controlled directly by autoit because these windows are not standard microsoft windows windows and therefore the standard procedures will fail.

but there is a solution. Mozilla offers a control interface for firefox and this interface can accessed by autoit. Just have a look for the firefox addons here in the forum ff.au3 and the Moz-Repl firefox extension.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=97385&view=findpost&p=700107&hl=firefox%20automation&fromsearch=1

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=95595&view=findpost&p=722560&hl=ffau3&fromsearch=1

Hope that helps.

D.

but in IE i can do this?

There are a bunch of IE related functions that come with autoit. And yes, controlclick will work with IE (I think).

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.