Thank you AI :)

Zephir

Hello Dev's and Mod's,

i just wanted to say thank you all for spending all this time keeping this awesome community alive and busy. AutoIt changed so much for me and using it I learned more than in Java in my 4 years of school :D

This is definitely THE best project on the web!

Big Thanks,

Zephir

And the MVPs and regular active users get no credit for keeping the community alive and busy ... At all? :D

Actually, if you want to thank anyone for keeping the community busy, you can thank the hundreds of people that register here daily to ask questions.

How about people like me, who shout at people, make them think and code them self instead of asking and asking :D

I think you belong under regular(ly) active users. Although, you've only been active in the last few weeks.

.........................I have a life also DUDE!.................................

EDIT: you also belong under regularly active user :D

Edited by WolfWorld

I think if I had to choose between me belonging under category "MVP" or "regularly active user", I would say MVP thank you very much.

Okay this is getting out of topic but you are under both where the lower the position on the chart the better. Anyway I could careless.

Speaking of MVPs, I noticed Martin is an MVP for the second time. Didn't he ask for it to be removed the first time?

Yep. However we thought he was still a fabulous candidate so he was asked again :D

Edit:

@PuppyLand:

I don't follow.

Edited by monoceres

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Okay this is getting out of topic but you are under both where the lower the position on the chart the better. Anyway I could careless.

I think you should show more respect for MVPs and long time members, they do way more then you know. Who sits on the help section and where do you think the great UDFs come from?

A MVP like Dale writing the IE library, alone has brought the language to a entire new level and sparked the development of the FF library. A notable non MVP is Authenticity - just read some of his posts and what he has done in less then 12 months. I could go on.

There is no "lower position" when it comes to these people.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

@Richard.

I think that what you said is not only accurate but it also boils down to the fact that the long standing members have been around long enough to have learned and understood the unwritten forum rules and have carefully studied the King Valik version of the AutoIt Bible.

The part that gets forgotten on occasion is the one where we were all on the Noob end of the stick at one time, although we sometimes have difficulty remembering back that far. If you want to see some seriously stupid questions, all you have to do is go back to the V2 archives and look at a few of the ones I asked. In fact you don't even have to go that far back to find where I have asked a totally stupid question simply because of gaseous brain cells. Alas, most of the people that I could count on for help back in the V2 days have virtually disappeared from the forums. Fortunatly a new crop of experienced users has come along to help out the new crop of AutoIt users.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Yes, but you are just plain senile.

Does that mean I'm forgiven? You will get to this point yourself someday.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

@Richard.

I think that what you said is not only accurate but it also boils down to the fact that the long standing members have been around long enough to have learned and understood the unwritten forum rules and have carefully studied the King Valik version of the AutoIt Bible.

I think that can be found here - http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33797

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]