Password protecting a drive

Hi dude,

I wrote a script(like folder lock).Now i want to run it everytime when i open a drive.Is there any way to run my script when someone tries to open my drive(Personal drive).

Tanx in advance

[size="4"][font="Arial Narrow"][font="Garamond"]Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference[/font][/font][/size][indent][/indent]

There is no way in Vista/Win7 in XP and lower you can use autorun.inf

Both of your question seem......

Seems what???? :D Try to be optimistic. Dont doubt everyone..Ok :D

[size="4"][font="Arial Narrow"][font="Garamond"]Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference[/font][/font][/size][indent][/indent]

Seems what???? :D Try to be optimistic. Dont doubt everyone..Ok :D

I do doubt everyone :D for the sake, one virus made from Autoit out there can render 10000 of other good Autoit executable to no use(virus). Can't risk it!

Hi dude,

I wrote a script(like folder lock).Now i want to run it everytime when i open a drive.Is there any way to run my script when someone tries to open my drive(Personal drive).

Tanx in advance

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to accomplish here.. If you want to password protect your drive, buy a IronKey.

I do doubt everyone :D for the sake, one virus made from Autoit out there can render 10000 of other good Autoit executable to no use(virus). Can't risk it!

Sounds good. :D I can see your care towards society.But i am not that type of Guy(like hackers).Keep rocking :D Edited by Mecrazycoder

Sounds good. :D I can see your care towards society.But i am not that type of Guy(like hackers).Keep rocking :D

Anyway, did you encrypt your folders?

if not anyone can just close your script and have access to the flash drive,

And as I answer there is no way to do it in Vista/Win7 (Lots of virus use this tectonic that is why)

I still recommend Cryptainer LE if you want to encrypt your drive.

Edited by WolfWorld

Anyway, did you encrypt your folders?

if not anyone can just close your script and have access to the flash drive,

And as I answer there is no way to do it in Vista/Win7 (Lots of virus use this tectonic that is why)

I still recommend Cryptainer LE if you want to encrypt your drive.

Ok let me try that one