Setting datetimepicker date

Rishav

Hi All

I have a problem automating an app made in VB.Net.

The problem lies with the DTP control. Using the _GUICtrlDTP_SetSystemTime function, i can set the date as whatever I want but the date being saved internally is still sysdate. :D

I am providing a simple UI to illustrate my problem. Its a simple input box with a DTP field and a button. When u push the button, the date currently selected is shown in a messagebox.

If you want to doublecheck for malicious code, open the sln file in your code designer.

The path to the exe is "\Test\Test\bin\Debug\Test.exe"

#include <GuiDateTimePicker.au3>

WinActivate("Test")
Dim $tDate[7] = [False, 2042, 02, 19, 0, 0, 0]

$hDTP=ControlGetHandle("Test","","[NAME:DateTimePicker1]")
_GUICtrlDTP_SetSystemTime($hDTP, $tDate)

Everytime i run the autoit code, the test dtp is set to 19/2/2042 but when i press the button, the date shown is still sysdate. any ideas?

thanks and regards

Rishav

Test.rar

• 8 years later...

This post is over 8 years old, pretty sure he doesn't care anymore.

Necropost.png

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator