HELP, wanna build a bot.

voodoo

Hello, I want to build a bot.

I try pixelgetcolor but the game keeps giving me 0-00000 dont know why.

THe game has Xtrap.

I read in forum that I need to use pixelgetcolor function then pixelsearch and mousepoint/click. What should I do?

Hello, I want to build a bot.

I try pixelgetcolor but the game keeps giving me 0-00000 dont know why.

THe game has Xtrap.

I read in forum that I need to use pixelgetcolor function then pixelsearch and mousepoint/click. What should I do?

Pixelgetcolor returns the color of a pixel at specified coordinates. Make sure your coordinates aren't on a white square (hence the 0-00000).

The easiest way is to use the autoit window info tool (included with the autoit download). Hover your mouse over a color, and it can tell you the color code for that color.

Pixelgetcolor returns the color of a pixel at specified coordinates. Make sure your coordinates aren't on a white square (hence the 0-00000).

The easiest way is to use the autoit window info tool (included with the autoit download). Hover your mouse over a color, and it can tell you the color code for that color.

I did that but somehow, Xtrap blocks the autoitinfo...

if your game is in full screen mode, try making a script that checks a color at a specific position after you activated the game. Maybe somehow the windowtool reads your desktop or something like it?

Its not full window :/

Just cant do this... there is any program that can read the pixel color? Becouse I tried many scripts and auto info, got nothing.

Oh ok I got you now.

You can hit print screen and paste the image into paint, then use the image to get the pixel color you're looking for. Only problem then is that if your game is still blocking the colors (if that's possible..) you still wouldn't be able to get checksums directly from the game.

As a workaround you could have it use print screen and paste it into paint, do your checksum, close paint, then have it click where you want. That would definitely be a pain though.

Oh ok I got you now.

You can hit print screen and paste the image into paint, then use the image to get the pixel color you're looking for. Only problem then is that if your game is still blocking the colors (if that's possible..) you still wouldn't be able to get checksums directly from the game.

As a workaround you could have it use print screen and paste it into paint, do your checksum, close paint, then have it click where you want. That would definitely be a pain though.

LOL, already did that, but when I do a pixelsearch nothing happends, I think the problem is this game antihack called XTRAP! sight, dont know what to do, maybe bypass it? Dont know anything about AssemblY :???

LOL, already did that, but when I do a pixelsearch nothing happends, I think the problem is this game antihack called XTRAP! sight, dont know what to do, maybe bypass it? Dont know anything about AssemblY :???

Taking an S/S should have nothing to do with the XTRAP. You sure you are doing it correctly lol.

May I suggest you have a search of the forum. There are many threads on pixelsearch and botting here.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

May I suggest you have a search of the forum. There are many threads on pixelsearch and botting here.

already did, spent 2 weeks searching and testing stuff... Also found one post that said I cant use autoit with Xtrap, dont know if that is true but I m kindoff beleiveing damn, if u guys wanna try game is RedWar, I m not a lazy bastard I really tried using stuff and building the bot.

If someone can try it please, I will apreciate.

Thank you again.