New Download Site

GEOSoft

Is anyone interested in having another site available where their sample scripts or add on programs could be made available for download? For instance Larry's Aut3GUI or some of the sample code that ends up being lost in the regular groups. This would probably contain a lot of the same files available on the Yahoo group but without having to go to Yahoo. If there is any interest I will throw something together and post the page then anyone that wants a file included just has to send it to me so I can list it and make it available.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Administrators

I've already got something set up here for that under http://www.hiddensoft.com/fileman/

Larry and JP currently use it for downloads (v2 to v3 converter etc) (I didn't like having to go to yahoo and sign in etc either :whistle: )

It's made by the same people who make the forum but unfortunatley the users ids and passwords are seperate (until next version) so I need to add users manually.

If anyone is constantly providing new files for others to share and hasn't got their own webspace then then can contact me for a user id. AutoIt-only related stuff obviously B)

That should cover it then Jon. If you think you need an alternate site anytime just ask. My space is provided for life and there are no bandwidth limits or chokes.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

If anyone is constantly providing new files for others to share and hasn't got their own webspace then then can contact me for a user id.  AutoIt-only related stuff obviously :whistle:

Err, this will only work if everyone has access to it, otherwise only those who upload to it will be able to see what's there.

GrahamS

• Administrators

Heh, the user will say where the link is.

For instance jp - who has an account - might say, "hello I have uploaded these file to here http://www.hiddensoft.com/fileman/users/jpm/ "

obviously in previous posts "username" is to be substituted for a valid username. :whistle:

Both Larry and JP have already posted such links, you just haven't noticed.