Bug #110

Starbug

Can somebody please direct me to the correct place to ask the following question?

------

Whats happening with Bug #110?

http://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/ticket/110

Opened 19 months ago

Last modified 15 months ago

If it was fixed, the status should have been updated, but the report is against 3.2.10.0. Did you test the issue against the current versions (3.3.0.0 Prod, and 3.3.1.1 Beta)?

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 3 months later...

3.3.0.0 prod still has the same issue

I prefer not to use beta version for programming/scripting languages, so have not tested personally.

i was told by my friend, that it still happens on Beta.

I see the title of the trac ticket has been updated also.

Is there a way i can get further info on expected fix date? i don't want to spam the ticket itself

If it was fixed, the status should have been updated, but the report is against 3.2.10.0. Did you test the issue against the current versions (3.3.0.0 Prod, and 3.3.1.1 Beta)?

;)

Where have you been for the last 2 weeks? Current release is 3.3.2.0

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

3.3.0.0 prod still has the same issue

I prefer not to use beta version for programming/scripting languages, so have not tested personally.

i was told by my friend, that it still happens on Beta.

I see the title of the trac ticket has been updated also.

Is there a way i can get further info on expected fix date? i don't want to spam the ticket itself

The beta is usually stable for the most part. How do you think it is tested before a new release is done?

Where have you been for the last 2 weeks? Current release is 3.3.2.0

Last two weeks? :evil:

You saw the date of that post?

PsaltyDS, on 05 September 2009 - 07:24 AM, said:

;)

P.S. And, the current Beta release is 3.3.3.0! :evil:

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Last two weeks? :evil:

You saw the date of that post?

;)

Okay, where did my "I'm with stupid" smiley go? As a matter of fact I hadn't.

P.S. And, the current Beta release is 3.3.3.0! :evil:

You can't fool me there, well probably can't anyway.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

You can't fool me there, well probably can't anyway.

Ahem...

AutoIt v3.3.3.0 (Beta) Released:

;)

Rats! Couldn't catch you out!

:evil:

Edited by PsaltyDS

And I already had it downloaded shortly after he posted that. Like I said, you can't fool me on Betas at all. The Beta download page is pretty much an every other day stop.

George