Simple E-mail sending method

E1M1

I needed script to send email and I made one,It's easy to use.

I found similar herebut I didn't like like site microsoft, cuz it's not opensource and I don't know what MS does with my data, so I decided to write opensource mail.php.

email.au3

#include-once
#include <string.au3>
; #FUNCTION# ;===============================================================================
;
; Name...........: _GenerateLink
; Description ...: Link to send message
; Syntax.........: _GenerateLink($to,$subject,$message,$headers_From,$headers_reply)
; Parameters ....:  $to - define the receiver of the email
;                   $subject - define the subject of the email
;                   $message - define the message to be sent. Each line should be separated with \n
;                   $headers_From - define  sender address
;                   $headers_reply - define reply address
; Return values .: Success - Link.
; Author ........: E1M1
; Modified.......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......:
; Link ..........;
; Example .......; Yes
;
; ;==========================================================================================
Func _GenerateLink($to,$subject,$message,$headers_From,$headers_reply)
$to = _StringToHex($to)
$subject = _StringToHex($subject)
$message = _StringToHex($message)
$headers_From  = _StringToHex($headers_From)
$headers_reply  = _StringToHex($headers_reply)
Return "http://autoit.pri.ee/email/email.php?run="&$to&"|"&$subject&"|"&$message&"|"&$headers_From &"|"&$headers_reply
EndFunc

example.au3

#include <email.au3>
ShellExecute(_GenerateLink("YourAddress@site.com","Title","Body","From@site.com","Reply@site.com.com"))

Before you say anything bad about this method i suggest u to read some php

Download php script used by script

Edited by E1M1

edited

Well for one i don't like the way you open IE with shellexecute to send the email and two it goes through a server that it would seem you setup meaning you could easily log all the emails so i would suggest no one use this... just use an udf that uses a SMTP server or whatever.

Not trying to shut you down it just seems a bit unsafe and not very silent.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Well for one i don't like the way you open IE with shellexecute to send the email and two it goes through a server that it would seem you setup meaning you could easily log all the emails so i would suggest no one use this... just use an udf that uses a SMTP server or whatever.

Not trying to shut you down it just seems a bit unsafe and not very silent.

well u can always download php

did you notice that link?

"Download php script used by script"

http://autoit.pri.ee/email/?path=&download=email.php

http://autoit.pri.ee/email/

Can you see that it allows you to download php file I used to send email?

http://autoit.pri.ee/email/email.php is the file.

i don't like the way you open IE

O really is it only IE? for me it opens FireFox

It's just exampleshows how use it.

how would u write example?

Edited by E1M1

edited

I did not accuse you of anything I just thought most people would want to know it may not be the most secure way to do it(if you need to be secure) and they may want to use an SMTP udf instead to go through their own server im not saying this should not be used im just making sure people are aware of the risks.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Look man im not saying it should be removed im just letting users know it could be bad and to use it at their own risk.

P.S I don't think it was appropriate for you to PM me basically calling me an idiot and telling me to go learn php(I have done many proffesional workings in PHP and got paid for it) it was an assumption that i do not know php and it was rather rude, I was just trying to let all of the users here know that this could be bad im not saying it is or is not it was simply a warning. If my first post came across wrong im sorry I was not trying to be rude and I apologize.