AutoIt and PHP work together nicely

BinaryBrother

Only 1 file is needed for my example (Plus a txt file on the server CHMOD to 755 or better "input.txt").

I searched the forum a bit, and didn't find any other samples that were really simple and easy to work with. So I made my own... :D

#include <INet.au3>
$Var = "Stuff to write"
$null = _InetGetSource("http://www.test.com/add.php?write=" & $Var)

add.php ; This is used so that AutoIt may use it to write strings to a txt file on a server.

<?php
$file = "input.txt";
$write = $_GET['write'];
$write = strip_tags($write,'<strong><b><i>');
$write = stripslashes($write);
$fp = fopen($file,"a");
fwrite($fp, $write);
fclose($fp);
?>

Just posting this for anyone looking for a highly simplistic PHP AutoIt Bridge (Kinda)

Edited by BinaryBrother

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND

Although I see the usefullness of the example I don't think there's anyone looking for a PHP AutoIt bridge that couldn't have come up with this themselves. What would be cooler is if some code generation (for both the AutoIt and PHP code) would be used to create a PHP AutoIt bridge using functions that the user can specify.

I don't think there's anyone looking for a PHP AutoIt bridge that couldn't have come up with this themselves.

Well, for the longest time, I really needed this bit of code, but used complex forms (Pre-built guestbooks) with 100+ lines of PHP code, that I had no idea how to use properly, and could only attempt to use by filling forms using the IE UDF...

This took me about 45 mins of hitting the books to figure out, even though I've worked with PHP for a long time, I've never used the File functions. So I would imagine that someone with no real PHP background might have taken much longer. (Not that I have any real PHP background)

Not all of us are as smart as you Manadar! :D

P.S. In my defense (Taking so long to figure such a simple script out) I had $_GET confused with $_POST for the majority of the time trying to figure it out... lol

Although some would say I would have been better off leaving that out if my intention was to look smarter... x.x lol

I just hope this helps someone, because it really twisted my brain for a bit... :D

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND