First Script

par0d0xe

Hello everyone.

I have used automation scripts before but never autoit. this seems to be a much better program so i am happy i have discovered it. My issue is needing to open specific files in a Open File dialog box. I can make sure the location is the same but i cannot make sure that the initial directory the dialog box starts in is the same. I can also not make sure that every computer has a A: drive and such. I want to avoid using tab tab tab down down down enter type scripting and i was hoping that there was a way to control window's open file box automatically.

I have searched a lot and all i can find is unanswered topics or fileopendialog (not what i need).

I have attached what i have so far. I have made it work with the key spamming tecnique but i don't like it. I need to load the driver (in the attached folder) and then load an iso to mount. Can someone please help?

VC.rar

copy the files to a specific location on the hard drive (like inside c:\%systemroot%\system32\drivers\). You can do this with the "fileinstall" or "dircopy" commands.

use controlclicks (you will need to use the window tool that comes with scite to get the control names of the windows.)

for the file dialog, you can paste the entire path into the file name box. so you dont need to worry about what folder it starts in.