HEELPP ME PLZ

h11

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this but i was wondering if anyone knew what function/s that i should use to create a simple chant bot on diablo 2. I have had several ideas such as pixel search, and pixelchecksum but i am having no luck. All i want the bot to do is locate a character that walks out of town that says something over their head and the bot to right click on the character performing the "chant" ability. Any help would be very appriciated.

First off, "HEELPP ME PLZ" is no way to get much help. Be more specific in your title. I don't play Diablo 2, but pixelsearch finds any pixel color in a given area. You just need to have right pixel color.

If you are having trouble, post what you have and we will help you fix it.

Sry like i said i am new here, i would post my code but my computer crashed as of two days ago and i lost everything! but i used pixel search on a 200x200 area in the center of the screen for the colour 0xC6C3C6 but it wouldnt find it for some reason, if someone could write me a code that moves my mouse to this color it would be a huge help as i dont know if mine was written properly.

• Moderators

Ebonics isn't accepted here as a primary way of asking for help. If you wish to continue to post on this board, I'd suggest you learn how start descriptive topics that appeal to peoples ages able to answer your question.

Topic locked until OP learns the above and asks for it to be reopen in PM explaining how they learned the woes of their ways.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.