Browser Reuse

Radsam

For those who may not want to reuse an already open IE browser when navigating, the following function will set your preferrence. :)

Func _ReuseBrowserCheck($iAllowWindowReuse); 1 = Active 0 = Disable
    Local $iRegValue
    $iRegValue = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main", "AllowWindowReuse")
    If $iRegValue = $iAllowWindowReuse Then
        Return
    Else
        RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main", "AllowWindowReuse", "REG_DWORD", $iAllowWindowReuse)
    EndIf
EndFunc
Edited by Radsam

not neccesarily there are some browsers that are based on IE. I use Avant and that uses the same options as IE.

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I read alittle about Avant and there's something I dont get. If you are going to use a different browser, why use one based on IE? I saw this in their FAQ

Is Avant Browser a secure browser?

Yes, Avant Browser is secure. Since it's based on Internet Explorer, Avant Browser is as secure as Internet Explorer. Avant Browser supports all SSL secured websites. Avant Browser's encryption length is the same as Internet Explorer's.

*EDIT

And I saw its ieopera.com, is it connected to Opera?

Edited by Ejoc
Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

It's not connected to Opera as far as i know but it is similar. I used to use opera but i switched to Avant because it was more similar to IE so it would work better but at the same time it had (almost) all the features of Opera

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]