Back-End Application

NS5

Hi there my friendly forum mates, I was wondering if any of you have an idea of the Back-End Application? If yes is it possible in AutoIT to be developed today or in the near future? hehe

$Back_End = Not $Front_End

?

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

haha nice one, a simple idea with it is where you don't have to run the client of a program instead it will look like an MS-DOS interface or something.

Did you mean compile as a console application(#AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=Y), or something even more vague...?

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Ok I'll try a bit more explanation by giving a vivid example "sorry just got the idea from a friend". I have an application like Magic the gathering online and I want to automate it using autoIT, 1st with the applications client we can Automate it right? But with back or front end app'. I was wondering automate the application without loading the interface and automate it?