ICI Intelligent Computer Interface

IchBistTod

Ok Well I took two ideas and put them together to create a very basic framework. However after i took a break and got back to coding my enthusiasm had worn off a bit, as I do have depression... it does ruin A lot of my projects.....

Anyways, the idea is to combine an AI Bot that talks with an AI bot that can assist. For example, you can have a chat with it, then ask it to look up the word "Verlorn", or to translate "verlorn to english" or to solve "5*10", and other tasks such as backup the registry, run a file, download a program, you get the idea pretty much anything.

I hope to turn this  into a community project where everyone works on it and submits their edits and improvements to make something better. Perhaps then when i see it progression I will get my encouragement back, and in addition to that, with others helping this will get done much faster. 

Code(Right now it learns your name, and tells the time)

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
HotKeySet("{enter}", "_enter")
#Region Global Constants
Global Const $ini = @ScriptDir&"\ici.ini" ;decalre the location of the settings file as a constant(meaning it cant be changed)
Global Const  $brain = @ScriptDir&"\ici.brain" ;decalre the location of the brain file as a constant(meaning it cant be changed)
Global Const $title = "ICI - Intelligent Computer Interface" ;decalre the title of the window as a constant(meaning it cant be changed)
#EndRegion

#Region Defaults
if not FileExists($ini) Then ;if the settings file doesnt exist
    IniWrite($ini, "window", "x", (@DesktopWidth/2)-(500/2)) ;default x pos on screen
    IniWrite($ini, "window", "y", (@DesktopHeight/2)-(550/2)) ;default y pos on screen
EndIf
#EndRegion

#Region Window Settings
Global $width = 500
Global $height = 550
Global $x = IniRead($ini, "window", "x", (@DesktopWidth/2)-(500/2)) ;Get the last used x pos of the window from the settings file
Global $y = IniRead($ini, "window", "y", (@DesktopHeight/2)-(550/2)) ;Get the last used y pos of the window from the settings file
#EndRegion

#Region Brain Settings

Global $user_name = IniRead($brain, "userinfo", "name", "?") ;Get the name of the user
#EndRegion

#Region Gui Creation
Global $gui = GUICreate($title, $width, $height, $x, $y, bitor(0x00020000, 0x00800000, 0x00010000, 0x00040000)) ;create the main window and make it resizable
Global $OIE = _IECreateEmbedded() ;create an IE object so we can use HTLM to format the text/images
Global $GUIACTIVEX = GUICtrlCreateObj($OIE, 10, 10, $width-20, ($height/1.2)-20) ;add object to window
GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, 102) ;set the control to resize docking all borders
_IENavigate($OIE, "about:blank")
Global $input = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 10, ($height/1.2)+5, $width-20, $height-($height/1.2)-30)
GUICtrlSetResizing(-1,  $GUI_DOCKLEFT + $GUI_DOCKRIGHT + $GUI_DOCKBOTTOM + $GUI_DOCKHEIGHT) ;set the control to resize docking all borders
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $gui) ;show the gui
if $user_name = "?" then ;if the user's name is not known, ask for it
    $name = 0
_IEBodyWriteHTML($OIE, '<font color="#FF0000">ICI-1.0</font>&nbsp;Says:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;Hello, My name is ICI-1.0 and my Job is to assist you with every day computer tasks. What name should I address you by?')
Else ;else greet them
    $name = 1
_IEBodyWriteHTML($OIE, '<font color="#FF0000">ICI-1.0</font>&nbsp;Says:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;Welcome back '&$user_name&'.')

EndIf

#EndRegion

while 1
    $guimsg = GUIGetMsg($gui)
    Switch $guimsg
        case -3

$positionsize = WinGetPos($gui)
            IniWrite($ini, "window", "x", $positionsize[0]) ;write x position of window to settings file on exit
            IniWrite($ini, "window", "y", $positionsize[1]) ;write y position of window to settings file on exit
            IniWrite($ini, "window", "width", $positionsize[2]) ;write width of window to settings file on exit
            IniWrite($ini, "window", "height", $positionsize[3]) ;write hight of window to settings file on exit

Exit
    EndSwitch
    sleep(20)
WEnd

func _enter()
    $ACTIVEWINDOW = WinGetHandle("")
    if $ACTIVEWINDOW <> $gui Then
        HotKeySet("{enter}")
        Send("{enter}")
        Return
    Else
        $html = _IEBodyReadHTML($OIE)
        $intext = GUICtrlRead($input)
        $html &= "<br/><font color=0000FF >You</font>&nbsp;Say:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;"&$intext
        _IEBodyWriteHTML($OIE, $html)
        GUICtrlSetData($input, "")
        _AI($intext)
    EndIf

EndFunc

func _AI($intext)
    if $name=0 Then
        IniWrite($brain, "userinfo", "name", $intext)
        $html &= '<br/><font color="#FF0000">ICI-1.0</font> Says:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;Hello '&$intext&' it is nice to meet you!'
        $name=1
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($intext, "(?i)what(.*?)time(.*?)?") Then
        $html &= '<br/><font color="#FF0000">ICI-1.0</font> Says:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;It Is Currently '&@HOUR&":"&@MIN&":"&@SEC&"."

EndIf
EndFunc
Edited by IchBistTod

[center][/center][center]=][u][/u][/center][center][/center]

Hi IchBistTod,

Damn good idea to implement something like this in AutoIT :D . A suggestion if I may for the program is to allow the user to configure their own Q&A. Example: User Types "Make Question" ICI Responds "Enter Keywords" UserTypes Keywords ICI Responds "Enter Answer" User Answers, Q&A saved in INI file.

Cya.

Frequent sufferer of ID10T Syndrome and CRAFT (Can't Remember A "BLEEP" Thing)

Ok Well I took two ideas and put them together to create a very basic framework. However after i took a break and got back to coding my enthusiasm had worn off a bit, as I do have depression... it does ruin A lot of my projects.....

Anyways, the idea is to combine an AI Bot that talks with an AI bot that can assist. For example, you can have a chat with it, then ask it to look up the word "Verlorn", or to translate "verlorn to english" or to solve "5*10", and other tasks such as backup the registry, run a file, download a program, you get the idea pretty much anything.

I hope to turn this  into a community project where everyone works on it and submits their edits and improvements to make something better. Perhaps then when i see it progression I will get my encouragement back, and in addition to that, with others helping this will get done much faster. 

Code(Right now it learns your name, and tells the time)

#include <IE.au3>
#Region Global Constants
Global Const $ini = @ScriptDir&"\ici.ini" ;decalre the location of the settings file as a constant(meaning it cant be changed)
Global Const  $brain = @ScriptDir&"\ici.brain" ;decalre the location of the brain file as a constant(meaning it cant be changed)
Global Const $title = "ICI - Intelligent Computer Interface" ;decalre the title of the window as a constant(meaning it cant be changed)
#EndRegion

#Region Defaults
    IniWrite($ini, "window", "x", (@DesktopWidth/2)-(500/2)) ;default x pos on screen
    IniWrite($ini, "window", "y", (@DesktopHeight/2)-(550/2)) ;default y pos on screen
EndIf
#EndRegion

#Region Window Settings
Global $width = 500
Global $height = 550
Global $x = IniRead($ini, "window", "x", (@DesktopWidth/2)-(500/2)) ;Get the last used x pos of the window from the settings file
Global $y = IniRead($ini, "window", "y", (@DesktopHeight/2)-(550/2)) ;Get the last used y pos of the window from the settings file
#EndRegion

#Region Brain Settings

Global $user_name = IniRead($brain, "userinfo", "name", "?") ;Get the name of the user
#EndRegion

#Region Gui Creation
Global $gui = GUICreate($title, $width, $height, $x, $y, bitor(0x00020000, 0x00800000, 0x00010000, 0x00040000)) ;create the main window and make it resizable
Global $OIE = _IECreateEmbedded() ;create an IE object so we can use HTLM to format the text/images
Global $GUIACTIVEX = GUICtrlCreateObj($OIE, 10, 10, $width-20, ($height/1.2)-20) ;add object to window
Global $input = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 10, ($height/1.2)+5, $width-20, $height-($height/1.2)-30)
GUICtrlSetResizing(-1,  $GUI_DOCKLEFT + $GUI_DOCKRIGHT + $GUI_DOCKBOTTOM + $GUI_DOCKHEIGHT) ;set the control to resize docking all borders
if $user_name = "?" then ;if the user's name is not known, ask for it
    $name = 0
_IEBodyWriteHTML($OIE, '<font color="#FF0000">ICI-1.0</font>&nbsp;Says:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;Hello, My name is ICI-1.0 and my Job is to assist you with every day computer tasks. What name should I address you by?')
Else ;else greet them
    $name = 1
_IEBodyWriteHTML($OIE, '<font color="#FF0000">ICI-1.0</font>&nbsp;Says:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;Welcome back '&$user_name&'.')

EndIf

#EndRegion

while 1
    Switch $guimsg
        case -3

IniWrite($ini, "window", "x", $positionsize[0]) ;write x position of window to settings file on exit
            IniWrite($ini, "window", "y", $positionsize[1]) ;write y position of window to settings file on exit
            IniWrite($ini, "window", "width", $positionsize[2]) ;write width of window to settings file on exit
            IniWrite($ini, "window", "height", $positionsize[3]) ;write hight of window to settings file on exit

Exit
    EndSwitch
    sleep(20)
WEnd

func _enter()
        HotKeySet("{enter}")
        Send("{enter}")
        Return
    Else
        $html &= "<br/><font color=0000FF >You</font>&nbsp;Say:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;"&$intext
        _AI($intext)
    EndIf

EndFunc

func _AI($intext)
    if $name=0 Then
        $html &= '<br/><font color="#FF0000">ICI-1.0</font> Says:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;Hello '&$intext&' it is nice to meet you!'
        $name=1
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($intext, "(?i)what(.*?)time(.*?)?") Then
        $html &= '<br/><font color="#FF0000">ICI-1.0</font> Says:<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;It Is Currently '&@HOUR&":"&@MIN&":"&@SEC&"."

EndIf
EndFunc

I suggest using an sqlite *.db file instead of the *.ini. Consider size and execution time as the file gets larger.

if i could add, i made some additions/improvements.

i made it so it would be easier to add answers to questions.

i wrote comments, so you could probably get it from that.

EDIT: added a compute command. type "compute" and the math equation after and it spits it out.

EDIT2: Change color, made it so its easy to change those colors. Look at the $AIColor1..2

#include <IE.au3>
#include <SendMessage.au3>

#Region Global Constants
Global Const $brain = @ScriptDir&"\ici.brain" ;decalre the location of the brain file as a constant(meaning it cant be changed)
#EndRegion

#Region Defaults
EndIf
#EndRegion

#Region Window Settings
Global $width = 500
Global $height = 550
Global $AIFont = "Courier New"
Global $AIColor1 = "#0E5CA7"
Global $AIColor2 = "#4883BB"
#EndRegion

#Region Brain Settings
Global $hello[5] = ["Hello!", "Hi!", "Good Day!", "What's up?"]
#EndRegion

#Region Gui Creation
Global $GUIACTIVEX = GUICtrlCreateObj($OIE, 0, 0, $width-0, ($height/1.2)-0) ;add object to window

Global $input = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, ($height/1.2)+0, $width-0, $height-($height/1.2)-20)
GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_FOCUS)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8.5, 400, 0, $AIFont)

If $user_name = "?" Then ;if the user's name is not known, ask for it
    $name = 0

_IEBodyWriteHTML($OIE, '<table border="0" width="100%"><tr><td bgcolor='&$AIColor1&'><font color="#FFFFFF" face="'&$AIFont&'" size="2">ICI-1.0</font></td></tr>' & _
        '<tr><td bgcolor='&$AIColor2&'><font color="#FFFFFF" face="'&$AIFont&'" size="2">Hello, My name is ICI-1.0 ' & _
        'and my Job is to assist you with every day computer tasks. What name should I address you by?' & _
        '</font></td></tr></table>')
Else ;else greet them
    $name = 1
    _IEBodyWriteHTML($OIE, '<table border="0" width="100%"><tr><td bgcolor='&$AIColor1&'><font color="#FFFFFF" face="'&$AIFont&'" size="2">ICI-1.0</font></td></tr>' & _
        '<tr><td bgcolor='&$AIColor2&'><font color="#FFFFFF" face="'&$AIFont&'" size="2">Welcome back '&$user_name& _
        '</font></td></tr></table>')
EndIf
#EndRegion
;

while 1
    Switch $guimsg
        case -3

Exit
    EndSwitch
    sleep(20)
WEnd
;
func _enter()
        HotKeySet("{enter}")
        Send("{enter}")
        Return
    Else
        If $intext ="" Then Return 0
        $html &= '<table border="0" width="100%"><tr><td bgcolor='&$AIColor1&'><font color="#FFFFFF" face="'&$AIFont&'" size="2"><p align="right">'&$user_name&'</font></td></tr>' & _
        '<tr><td bgcolor='&$AIColor2&'><font color="#FFFFFF" face="'&$AIFont&'" size="2"><p align="right">' & $intext & _
        '</font></td></tr></table>'
        _AI($intext)
    EndIf
EndFunc
;
func _AI($intext)
    if $name=0 Then
        _SetHTML('Hello '&$intext&' it is nice to meet you!')
        $name=1
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($intext, _SSR("compute")) Then;if time is asked
        $equa = StringReplace(StringReplace($intext, "compute", ""), " ", "")
        _SetHTML($equa & " = <font color='#0000ff'>" & Execute($equa) & "</font>")
        Return 1
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($intext, _SSR("hello")) Then;if time is asked
        _SetHTML($hello[Random(1,4,1)])
        Return 1
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($intext, _SSR("exit")) Then;if time is asked
        _SetHTML('Exiting...')
        Sleep(1000)
        Exit
    EndIf

;What section.
    if StringRegExp($intext, _SSR("what")) Then;if the sentence has 'what' in it, then...
        if StringRegExp($intext, _SSR("time")) Then;if time is asked
            _SetHTML('It is currently '&@HOUR&":"&@MIN&":"&@SEC&".")
        ElseIf StringRegExp($intext, _SSR("my name")) Then;if you ask for your name...
            _SetHTML('Your name is '&$user_name&".")
        ElseIf StringRegExp($intext, _SSR("your name")) Then;if you ask for it's name...
            _SetHTML('My name is '&$title&".")

;continue with what questions, with this pattern... 
        Else
            _SetHTML('Sorry, at this time I do not have an answer.')
        EndIf

Return 1
    Else
        _SetHTML('Not sure what that means.')
        Return 1
    EndIf   
EndFunc
;
Func _SSR($string)
    ;for this funtion, $string is the string of words seperated by a space
    ;for the bot to find.
    ;instead of '(?i)what(.*?)time(.*?)' all you need is 'what time'
    ;
    ;this makes it a lot cleaner and easier to write.
    Local $ssr = "(?i)"
    $ss = StringSplit($string, " ")
    For $r = 1 To $ss[0]
        $ssr &= $ss[$r] & "(.*?)"
    Next
    Return $ssr
EndFunc
;
Func _SetHTML($source)
    $html &= '<table border="0" width="100%"><tr><td bgcolor='&$AIColor1&'><font color="#FFFFFF" face="'&$AIFont&'" size="2">ICI-1.0</font></td></tr>' & _
    '<tr><td bgcolor='&$AIColor2&'><font color="#FFFFFF" face="'&$AIFont&'" size="2">' & $source & _
    '</font></td></tr></table>'
EndFunc
Edited by billthecreator

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif]My Scripts: From Most recent to least.[/font]Countdown GUI | QLOCK TWO | FlipClock | Slot Machine My UDF:_GenerateRandomNoRepeat | _GuiSnap