Check the Helpfile

Tweaky

Take a look at the spelling of GUICtrlUpdate Managenent.htm

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Thanks Tweaky. Good to see the DllCall() issue is also addressed. AutoIt 3.3.1.5 will pass cleanly.

Edit: Wow, it's much faster, too. It used to take several minutes to run, now it only takes 30 seconds or so.

Edit2: Tweaky, if I add the doc source for AutoItX to the 3.3.1.5 archive, can you update your script to support it?

Edited by Valik

Tweaky, I forgot to add the AutoItX docs to the doc source for 3.3.1.5. I also forgot to make this post earlier when I realized it. If I remember then tomorrow I'll re-upload the archive with the AutoItX doc source included.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

do you not integrate my script in the build process?

Or why can I not find it in the folder "docs\autoit\english"?

I will add an option, so that the errors will be written into a file or write into console.

I will look if I could check the files in the folder "autoitx" too.

Edited by Tweaky

The scripts you are referring to in that directory are only part of the scripts used to build the documentation. They are called by our real build process. Eventually those scripts you see are going to go away in favor of better scripts that are better integrated into the the rest of our build system. Your script is already integrated into the proper place in the system.

Edited by Valik

Sigh. I'll have to figure something out. Until about 2 hours ago when I read your last post I wasn't even aware anyone was using the scripts to build CHM files outside of us. To answer your question, yes, parts of the script are now "missing". I moved the code that calls hhc.exe out to another file so that it better integrates into the build process.

We use your script to generate a german help file.

So we will need all files for this.

Will be in the next beta-file all files so that we can generate a new help file?

No. You will need to use the scripts provided with one of the earlier betas. After the next stable release I'm going to try and re-write the documentation build scripts. I'll deal with your need for the scripts then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tweaky, your script is reporting 1 error that isn't really an error:

1   DllCall     The word "[optional]" is missing, has been misspelled or is unnecessary in the description (at least one variable)

I think the error is due to the formatting of the syntax:

DllCall ( "dll", "return type", "function" [, type1, param1 [, type n, param n]] )

Your code seems to see "param1" and thinks it's not optional because it isn't immediately preceded by a [. However, the documentation is correct. If you specify typeN then you must also specify paramN.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...