Simple ImageSearch script?

Famous

Well I am brand new to scripting and programming. I have been hacking for a while just never did them. I wanna get into aimbots and such. So I was wondering if anyone would like to help me out and give me some greatly apprieated advice.

Sorry for the ramble... Well what I would like to script for my first one would be like

$Aimbot = 1 = _ImageSearch("skin.bmp", 1, $x1, $y1, 0)

Idk if that would be right but it would detect the players skin. Can change it to a solid color to make it easier doesn't matter...

But it would find it and if it was in range or See able on screen it would move the mouse on it. So then all I have to do is shoot =]

Id like the help and you dont have to just give me it all I can work on it just give me some advice and maybe a start =] Thanks.

Help File. Look at PixelSearch()

*wish I could click*

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com