email register before script starts

epicfail

is there away to make it so that some 1 has to register there email before they run my script so it sends there email addy to my email or something. Also would i be able to make it once they register they get emailed a code frommy email and have to enter that code in to start? codes different 4 every email?

To be honest if you can't write something to do this, you haven't got something worth protecting.

However, there are a couple of options:

1. Hardcode passwords into the script and hand the script out and give passwords with the script. Anyone knowing the password(s) could hand it out with the script.

2. Write some sort of algorithm that links an email to a password (like XORing them then transforming that with something to produce an expected result). Someone could share both details and the script. Or someone could deduce the algorithm and replicate it.

3. Have some sort of authoritative server, each time the script is run, it sends the credentials to the server which then sends an expected result result back if the credentials are correct. Most secure, especially if combined with #2 and include some anti-replay-attack code (XOR all data with a session-id or something similar).

im not really trying to protect the script. I just want to make it so i have the email of the people using my program so i can send them emails when i have updates or emails saying anything. I wanted to have the code thing so people dont put in random emails if there is that code then there is more chance people put in there real email.

Then the AutoIt script will do this:

$email = InputBox("","Enter your email")
InetGet("http://yourwebsite/regmail.php?email=" & $email)

Then the PHP file regmail.php will do this:

$email = $_GET['email'];
$fh = fopen("mails.txt", 'a');
fwrite($fh, $email . '\n'); // not sure about this newline but whatever lol
fclose($fh);

AutoIt script stays the same.

PHP file:

// Determine type of request
  // Process email store request
     // Generate random activation number
     // Store email and activation number in database
     // Send mail message containing activation link