3.1.1++

jpm

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14th April 2005 - v3.1.1.6 (unstable) COM19 merge

Fixed :    Reference leaks in Object Enumerator.

Fixed :    Object reference not released in ObjGet().

Fixed :    Object references not being released in FOR..IN loops.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Devs.,

Thank you, SvenP,

Good job. :)

$IExplorerPath = @ProgramFilesDir & '\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe'
$WebSiteURL = 'http://www.hiddensoft.com'
Run($IExplorerPath & ' ' & $WebSiteURL)
WinWaitActive("AutoIt Script Home Page","")
$hWnd = WinGetHandle("AutoIt Script Home Page","")
Msgbox(0,"",WinGetClassName($hWnd) )
$oExcel = ObjGet("",WinGetClassName($hWnd)); Get an existing Excel Object

if @error then 
 Msgbox (0,"InternetExplorerFileTest","Error Getting an active Internet explorer Object. Error code: " & hex(@error,8))
 exit
endif

Exit 

Func WinGetClassName($hWnd)
   $x = DLLCall("user32.dll","int","GetClassName","hwnd",$hWnd,"str","","long",64)
   If Not @error And $x[0] <> 0 Then Return $x[2]
   Return ""
EndFunc

When I try it i have a message error with OBJGET (under Windows XP Pro SP2)

Func WinGetClassName($hWnd)
   $x = DLLCall("user32.dll","int","GetClassName","hwnd",$hWnd,"str","","long",64)
   If Not @error And $x[0] <> 0 Then Return $x[2]
   Return ""
EndFunc

When I try it i have a message error with OBJGET (under Windows XP Pro SP2)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a Window ClassName you are returning rather than a COM Application ClassName - wrong type of object. The COM ClassName for Internet Explorer is InternetExplorer.Application

There may be a way to interrogate to get this name, but I don't know it. I look in the application specific documentation to find it. You can also scour the registry to find it is you know what you are looking for.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Will SciTe support this version of AutoIt? Or is it better to work with notepad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it already does. We are in the process to deliver a cohabition between the install official version and the beta version :)

• Developers

Will SciTe support this version of AutoIt? Or is it better to work with notepad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you loaded the latest version of SciTE4AutoIt3 you just do:

Start/Programs/Autoit3/Scite/Switch definitions

This will start program: C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\Defs\UpdateDefs.exe

You will be prompted which definitions to load for all the utility programs like au3check/tidy etc...

In this way you can swap between the definition files for the latest Production and Beta version.

You can also define this per script by using the #Compiler directives.

You can defined which version of AUtoit3 or Aut2exe to run and which au3check definition to use. put these at the start of your program:

#Compiler_AUTOIT3=c:\Program file\AutoIt3\Au3beta\AutoIt3.exe      ;Override the default Interpreter version.

#Compiler_AUT2EXE= #Compiler_AUT2EXE=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Aut2Exe\aut2exe.exe    ;Override the default compiler with this version.

;AU3CHECK settings

#Compiler_Run_AU3Check=y        ;Run au3check before compilation

#Compiler_AU3Check_Dat=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\Defs\unstable\Au3Check\au3check.dat  ;Override the default au3check definition

Now when F5 or F7 is pressed it will always use these specific program(s) and definition file for au3check. :D

Or is it better to work with notepad?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) Why would you need to goto Notepad ? What is the problem even when SciTE doesn't have the latest definitions loaded ?

The only thing that could go "wrong" is that the syntax color is wrong and when running(F5) or Compiling(F7) the au3check gives a syntax error, but you can always select the option to "Continue Anyway".... right ???

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

15th April 2005 - v3.1.1.7 (beta) COM20 merge (Thanks Sven/Valik)

Added : +=, -=, *=, /= operators (Thanks Tylo)

Added : Keywords 'false' and 'true'. Currently only supported in function arguments. In other assignments they will be converted to integers.

Added : Full boolean support.

Added : +=, -=, *=, /= operators (Thanks Tylo) 

Added : Keywords 'false' and 'true'. Currently only supported in function arguments. In other assignments they will be converted to integers. 

Added : Full boolean support.

Ouch, I feel this can bring new discussion wave :) Interesting anyway!

• Developers

Added :    +=, -=, *=, /= operators (Thanks Tylo)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm..

Are these here to stay ie do we need to build support in au3check and Tidy ?

Currently Tidy will break this syntax because it will add a space between the 2 operators.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

hmmm..

Are these here to stay ie do we need to build support in au3check and Tidy ?

Currently Tidy will break this syntax because it will add a space between the 2 operators.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would say this one is Jon's call. IIRC, he's rejected the idea of any new operators including these and ++/--. Although, I don't have a problem with them personally.

I would say this one is Jon's call.  IIRC, he's rejected the idea of any new operators including these and ++/--.  Although, I don't have a problem with them personally.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. It was so simple to add these that I just did it. In fact, Jon himself (I believe) implemented the += -= *= /= operators in the variant_datatype, so it was just a matter of calling them.

I submitted another version to jpm (even simpler, actually) that allows to write the operators with white space between them: $var + = 1. That would solve the Tidy problem. Would that be better? In either case, I will have to update Au3Check, and also to add the new True, False keywords.

BTW: Also the operator &= was added in this version, which append a string to a variable.

$a = "Hello, " & "World"

; Equals:

$b = "Hello, "

$b &= "World"

blub

• Developers

I submitted another version to jpm (even simpler, actually) that allows to write the operators with white space between them: $var + = 1. That would solve the Tidy problem. Would that be better? In either case, I will have to update Au3Check, and also to add the new True, False keywords.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Supporting these in Tidy is not a big deal .. its just a matter of adding these "double operators" to the current list i have...

I will make the update including the &= operator and assume it stays... (doesn't harm when they are in, even when they are not staying).. :)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You mean C-style operator shortcuts work in Autoit?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, at least the common one no AND or OR but +,-,*, /

& is used for concatenation of string and work too.

Thanks to Tylo :)

JP, any chance at getting the full doc source uploaded for each build when you have a chance? I build my Au3Check.dat file from that and trying to keep up with the changed doc's in your merge uploads is difficult.