3.1.1++

jpm

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, styles work for MonthCal now. Bit of weird though... I'm at home right now, and with the calendar control the "circle" around today's date is a red square. The computer I was at last night it was a circle. And another application I have here uses the calendar control, but it is a circle. Only AutoIt is using a square. Any ideas? (I will test the other computer tonight when I go back to the house, to see if maybe it was the update that made a square instead of a circle).

And wow, that first post is getting long... a suggestion jpm?

Put all the past history in [ codebox ] tags, with just the most recent update at the top. Might look a little cleaner that way.

*Edit: Wow.. I didn't know the calendar could do this:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$gui_Main = GuiCreate('Calendar', 540, 580, -1, -1, -1, BitOr($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW))

GuiCtrlCreateMonthCal('', 0, 0, 540, 580, 0, 0)

GUISetState()

While 1
    $gm = GuiGetMsg()
    If $gm = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
WEnd
Edited by Saunders

26th April 2005 - v3.1.1.16 (beta)

Fixed : some doc typo

Changed : $GUI_EVENT_RESIZE -> $GUI_EVENT_RESIZED no Opt (Thanks Valik).

Fixed : UDF udapted (thanks JdeB...)

Fixed : Boolean comparision with integer values as rightpart argument did always return 'false'. Now it is 0->false, anything <> 0 -> true (thanks Novack)

JP, is it intentional that I have to explicitly call Opt("GUIResizeMode", $GUI_DOCKALL) to disable controls being resized? I noticed that you did change the docs on that option (And made them more confusing because now I don't know what the default behavior is supposed to be).

Sent jdeB the following files for documentation corrections most were minor corrections:

_GUICtrlComboBoxAddDir

_GUICtrlComboBoxAddString

_GUICtrlComboBoxDeleteString

_GUICtrlComboBoxGetDroppedState

_GUICtrlComboBoxGetDroppedWidth

_GUICtrlComboBoxGetMinVisible

_GUICtrlComboBoxInitStorage

_GUICtrlComboBoxInsertString

_GUICtrlComboBoxLimitText

_GUICtrlComboBoxSetEditSel

_GuICtrlComboBoxSetHorizontalExtent

_GUICtrlComboBoxSetMinVisible

_GUICtrlComboBoxShowDropDown

_GUICtrlListBoxAddDir

_GUICtrlListBoxAddItem

_GUICtrlListBoxGetTextLen

_GUICtrlListBoxInsertItem

_GUICtrlListBoxSort

_GUICtrlListViewGetBackColor

_GUICtrlListViewGetColumnWidth

_GUICtrlListViewGetHoverTime

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Would it be too late change the names of those UDFs?

Because AutoIt uses GUICtrlCreateList and GuiCtrlCreateCombo, I think we should remove the word "box":

CODE
_GUICtrlComboAddDir

_GUICtrlComboAddString

_GUICtrlComboDeleteString

_GUICtrlComboGetDroppedState

_GUICtrlComboGetDroppedWidth

_GUICtrlComboGetMinVisible

_GUICtrlComboInitStorage

_GUICtrlComboInsertString

_GUICtrlComboLimitText

_GUICtrlComboSetEditSel

_GuICtrlComboSetHorizontalExtent

_GUICtrlComboSetMinVisible

_GUICtrlComboShowDropDown

_GUICtrlListAddDir

_GUICtrlListAddItem

_GUICtrlListGetTextLen

_GUICtrlListInsertItem

_GUICtrlListSort

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

It's okay with me, see what they say.

The more I think about the more sense it makes, also gets the function names length down a little.

Deleted the pm, sent the GuiCombo, GuiList and fixes to GuiListView

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

JP, is it intentional that I have to explicitly call Opt("GUIResizeMode", $GUI_DOCKALL) to disable controls being resized?  I noticed that you did change the docs on that option (And made them more confusing because now I don't know what the default behavior is supposed to be).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did'nt change the code. I reflect in the doc what the code was doing ALL mean sThe parameter you use to define a control X,Y,W,H and not dock to the BORDERS that's the reason I introduce DOCKBORDERS which obviously somebody can use for a long time by BitOring the dock left,right,top,bottom.

So it was intentional to clarify the doc

For the naming it is a little confusing DOCKALL= docdisable perhaps we can suppress from the doc and replace it by DOCKDISABLE. keep it in the constants has it is part of 3.1.0 and above

Edited by jpm

Is it possible to find 3.1.1.15  somewhere ?

One of my script refuse to work with 3.1.1.16.

:">

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is always possible, but as 3.1.1.15 was bugged for comparison leading to boolean comparison, I would prefer you analyse why 3.1.1.16 is not OK for you.

Just share with a small script what you are finding.

Thanks for your cooperation

I did'nt change the code. I reflect in the doc what the code  was doing ALL mean sThe parameter you use to define a control X,Y,W,H  and not dock to the BORDERS that's the reason I introduce DOCKBORDERS which obviously somebody can use for a long time by BitOring the dock left,right,top,bottom.

So it was intentional to clarify the doc

For the naming it is a little confusing DOCKALL= docdisable perhaps we can suppress from the doc and replace it by DOCKDISABLE. keep it in the constants has it is part of 3.1.0  and above

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wasn't so much talking about the name. What I meant was, is it intentional that I have to turn this feature off? Without setting GUIResizeMode, controls are being automatically resized. So to turn off the feature, I have to manually set GUIResizeMode. Is control resizing supposed to be the default behavior?

it is always possible, but as 3.1.1.15 was bugged for comparison leading to boolean comparison, I would prefer you analyse why 3.1.1.16 is not OK for you.

Just share with a small script what you are finding.

Thanks for your cooperation

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fixed with your new Date.au3 file :-)

I wasn't so much talking about the name.  What I meant was, is it intentional that I have to turn this feature off?  Without setting GUIResizeMode, controls are being automatically resized.  So to turn off the feature, I have to manually set GUIResizeMode.  Is control resizing supposed to be the default behavior?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it is intentional. Remember the Guicreate style does not allow the GUI to resize so noaction will take place by default.

I really like the tray icon controls, thanks. I have written them into my latest program, however the

TrayItemSetOnEvent

does not seem to function at this time. I have tried the latest 3.1.1.16 beta

So, just awaiting your programming to compile my script

thanks again ;-)

NEWHeader1.png

TrayOnEventMode and TrayMenuMode need added to the page for AutoItSetOption/Opt.  They appear in the index, but are not actually described in the text.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Done for 3.1.1.17

I really like the tray icon controls, thanks. I have written them into my latest program, however the

TrayItemSetOnEvent

does not seem to function at this time. I have tried the latest 3.1.1.16 beta

So, just awaiting your programming to compile my script

thanks again ;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is suppose to work see attach file.

but the example in the doc not quite sure

28th April 2005 - v3.1.1.17 (beta)

Fixed : Bad merge of @HOTKEYPRESSED (Sorry Holger)

Fixed : Date.au3 (Thanks JoeCool/gafrost/JdeB)

Changed : boolean-to-string conversion. To stay compatible with existing expressions, a boolean false will be converted into a "0" and a boolean true into a "1".