3.1.1++

jpm

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas jpm! and all of the other dev's and members here!

Are we to expect 3.1.2 when we run out of .9*? or will it go to 3.1.1.100?

unless Jon works very hard we certainly go 3.1.1.10x

30th December, 2005 - v3.1.1.99 (beta)

Added : SplashTextOn opt=32 to center vertically.

Fixed : RegRead return right number of fields on REG_MULTI_SZ type. (Thanks davezub)

Fixed : DLLStructSetData element overflow. (by Larry)

Added : DLLStruct...Data BinaryString support. (by Larry)

Fixed : GUICtrlSetImage on a GUI defined with $WS_VISIBLE. (Thanks Matrix112)

Fixed : Fatal error $Object.ImageList.Images.Add($Array[0] & 'b'). (Thanks Arilvv)

Fixed : GuiCtrlSetState( ,$GUI_FOCUS) changing tab ordering. Need to create a new state $GUI_ONTOP for solving livewire problem (.93). (Thanks nick1812)

Fixed : Extra notification on first/default control after GUISetState(). (Thanks Larry)

Fixed : Allow Dragfile to any control. @GUI_DRAGFILE contain the filename to be used in the $GUI_EVENT_DROPPED. (Thanks wiredbits)

Fixed : COM ref warning about doc examples. (Thanks mr_unreliable)

Fixed : FileRead($handle). (Thanks Vilux)

Fixed : Event notification on {enter} on an edit control. (Thanks effer)

Updated : UDFs v1.47 (30 December 2005)

- Fixed _DateTimeFormat() to return LongTime notation for $sType=0 as specified in the Helpfile. (JdeB)

- Made Subject and Body optional in _InetSmtpMail(). (PartyPooper)

BUMP you have to change script which spawn other with the /c switch. Until beta 3.1.1.99 you will get a popup telling that the /c will soon be removed for ever. Will be removed in 3.1.1.100.

Edited by jpm

Because this is obviously one of the most widely read and used topics, is there any chance that we can make this topic a sticky (or the next incarnation of this topic)?

As a topic suggestion, maybe call it Latest AutoIt Beta that way the title need not be changed.

Edit - added suggestion.

Edited by PartyPooper

Because this is obviously one of the most widely read and used topics, is there any chance that we can make this topic a sticky (or the next incarnation of this topic)?

As a topic suggestion, maybe call it Latest AutoIt Beta that way the title need not be changed.

Edit - added suggestion.

In fact I don't know how to make a sticky.

I will start for this new year that I hope will bring the best think to everybody, a new thread as you suggest. :P

In fact I don't know how to make a sticky.

I will start for this new year that I hope will bring the best think to everybody, a new thread as you suggest. :P

Sticky topics are also called "pinned" topics. There is a "Pin Topic" option in the Moderation Options combo of every post.

Sticky topics are also called "pinned" topics. There is a "Pin Topic" option in the Moderation Options combo of every post.

Thanks Valik Happy new year :P

Edited: it looks like only Jon can do it

Edit2: the only forum I can pin topic is the "bug report" one

Edited by jpm

Thanks Valik Happy new year :P

Edited: it looks like only Jon can do it

Edit2: the only forum I can pin topic is the "bug report" one

That's strange, are you sure? I can pin topics in the Developer's forum. I tried it out on this topic and was able to pin it. Surely you have more powers being a full moderator.

That's strange, are you sure? I can pin topics in the Developer's forum. I tried it out on this topic and was able to pin it. Surely you have more powers being a full moderator.

I am sure. for the moderator rights I don't know if really I have full ones. For instance I think I cannot ban somebody, at least I don't know how. :P

I am sure. for the moderator rights I don't know if really I have full ones. For instance I think I cannot ban somebody, at least I don't know how. :P

Just tell me what thread you want pinned and I'll pin it for you, then.