IE.au3 Obfuscator errors

epicfail

hey i get errors when im using Obfuscator with the IE include how do i fix this?

-###2 Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
>### current Func: _IEFormElementCheckboxSelect
D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\IE.au3(1706,1) Warning for line:$oItems = Execute("$o_object.elements('" & $s_Name & "')") 

-###2 Obfuscation Error: Found Execute() statement which will lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
>### current Func: _IEFormElementRadioSelect
D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\IE.au3(1834,1) Warning for line:$oItems = Execute("$o_object.elements('" & $s_Name & "')") 

>### current Func: _IEPropertyGet
D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\IE.au3(3291,1) Warning for line:$aVcard[1][$i] = Execute('$o_object.document.parentwindow.top.navigator.userProfile.getAttribute("' & $aVcard[0][$i] & '")') 

-### Obfuscation Error: Found ObjEvent() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
>### current Func: _IEErrorHandlerRegister
D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\IE.au3(3644,1) Warning for line:$oIEErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", $s_functionName) 

-### Obfuscation Error: Found ObjEvent() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to problems running your obfuscated script.
>### current Func: __IEInternalErrorHandlerDeRegister
D:\Program Files\AutoIt3\include\IE.au3(4334,1) Warning for line:$oIEErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", $sIEUserErrorHandler) 

-#############################################################################################
-#### Obfuscator Found   5 Error(s)!!!!    This means your script could have problems running properly.  ####
-#############################################################################################

• 2 years later...

Well, I'm sorry to post my own errors on such an old post but it matches my own code errors... while running the obfuscation and I don't undertand what the resolution was...

>### current Func: _IEFormElementCheckBoxSelect
C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3(1513,1) Warning for line:$oItems = Execute("$o_object.elements('" & $s_Name & "')")

>### current Func: _IEFormElementRadioSelect
C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3(1628,1) Warning for line:Local $oItems = Execute("$o_object.elements('" & $s_Name & "')")

>### current Func: _IEPropertyGet
C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3(2823,1) Warning for line:$aVcard[1][$i] = Execute('$o_object.document.parentWindow.top.navigator.userProfile.getAttribute("' & $aVcard[0][$i] & '")')

>### current Func: _IEErrorHandlerRegister
C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3(3115,1) Warning for line:$oIEErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", $s_functionName)

>### current Func: __IEInternalErrorHandlerDeRegister
C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3(3761,1) Warning for line:$oIEErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", $sIEUserErrorHandler)

-#### Obfuscator Found 5 Error(s)!!!! This means your script could have problems running properly. ####
+> Obfuscator v1.0.30.1 finished obfuscating 3021 lines, stripped 1430 comment lines. created:D:opasopas_login_Obfuscated.au3

I love this programming language... it's freakin sweet - so thanks for making it and making it so useful. Makes my job so much easier! :ILA2:

"Maybe I'm on a road that ain't been paved yet. And maybe I see a sign that ain't been made yet"
Song Title: I guess you could say
Artist: Middle Class Rut

The resolution was to not use Execute, Eval or Assign.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

You can also skip them... see obfuscator topic:

Also added Directives to skip obfuscation for a section of your script lines, but you better know what you are doing here since these lines are totally skipped.

#Obfuscator_On ; (default) Switch Obfuscation back on

#Obfuscator_Off ; Switch Obfuscation back off, all line following this line are not changed till its switched back on.

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble