Outlook Security

anixon

I am currently using the AutoIT $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") code to transport Emails to a Recipient. For this to work seamlessly [where the Outlook security Pop-up is not triggered] I have the MAPILab 'Advanced Security for Outlook" installed. A better solution would be the ability to switch Outlook security On and Off using AutoIT Code. My understanding this might be achieved by developing a UDF library for Redemption. Comments as to how this might be achieved would be appreciated. Ant..

If I remember correctly. Wooltown implemeted it in his Outlook UDF... see here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89321&hl=wooltown&st=0

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

If I remember correctly. Wooltown implemeted it in his Outlook UDF... see here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89321&hl=wooltown&st=0

Dale

Thanks for that quick response which was very much appreciated. I have reviewed Wooltown code which is very impressive and usefull to say the least. He has written a routine that automatically processes the Outlook Pop-Up Security Message called Warning1. He also provides a shortcut to the MAPIlab Outlook Advance Security Offering which I currently have installed and managing the issue. My question was really in respect to the http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ solution being adapted to AutoIT which my understanding would give the coder the ability to seamless manage the security trigger rather than the Outlook triggered response the Pop-Up. Ant..

Thanks for that quick response which was very much appreciated. I have reviewed Wooltown code which is very impressive and usefull to say the least. He has written a routine that automatically processes the Outlook Pop-Up Security Message called Warning1. He also provides a shortcut to the MAPIlab Outlook Advance Security Offering which I currently have installed and managing the issue. My question was really in respect to the http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ solution being adapted to AutoIT which my understanding would give the coder the ability to seamless manage the security trigger rather than the Outlook triggered response the Pop-Up. Ant..

I have modified the Wooltown code as follows
_OutlookWarning()

Func _OutlookWarning()
    For $iNum = 1 to 5
        If WinExists("Microsoft Office Outlook") Then
            While 1
                WinActivate("Microsoft Office Outlook")
                If ControlCommand ("Microsoft Office Outlook","","Button4","IsEnabled") Then
                    Sleep(500)
                    ControlFocus ("Microsoft Office Outlook","","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:3]")
                    Send ("{SPACE}")
                    Sleep (500)
                    ControlFocus ("Microsoft Office Outlook","","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]")
                    Send ("{SPACE}")
                    ExitLoop 2
                EndIf
                Sleep (250)
            Wend
        EndIf
        Sleep(1000)
    Next
EndFunc

The routine closes the Outlook Window but then produces a Line -1 Error: Error in Expression and on another occasion the Error: Variable used without being declared" causing the script to terminate. Why is it so?

And this is the code that will in addition manage Microsoft Office Outlook Security Pop-Ups when using CDO.Message as the Email Transport. I have also modified the splashtexton window mask to the same size and x y location as the Outlook Security Popup. :D

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_outfile=c:\sms_server\warningclick.exe
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)          ;0=show, 1=hide tray icon
Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1)     ;0=no, 1=search children also

;//Global Variables
Global $Title = "sEmailSMS", $Font = "sans-serif", $FontSize = 10, $FontWeight = 600, $Just = 32, $MsgDuration = 40, $SysMessage

;//Call the Warning Click Routine
_OutlookWarning()

;//Exit the Application
Exit

;//Outlook Security Window Processor
Func _OutlookWarning()
    While 1
        ;Send an email using Microsoft Outlook
        If WinExists("Microsoft Office Outlook","A program is trying to automatically send e-mail") Then
            ;//Microsoft Office Outlook Window [x, y, width, height]
            $WinSize = WinGetPos("Microsoft Office Outlook")
            ;//Message is Designed to Mask the Outlook Office Security Prompt
            $SysMessage = "sEmailSMS will process the" & @CRLF & "'Microsoft Office Outlook' Security Pop-Up" & @CRLF & @LF & "Please wait..."
            _MessageDisplay($MsgDuration, $WinSize[2], $WinSize[3], $WinSize[0], $WinSize[1], $Just, $SysMessage)
            While 1
                If ControlCommand ("Microsoft Office Outlook","A program is trying to automatically send e-mail","Button4","IsEnabled") Then
                    ControlFocus ("Microsoft Office Outlook","A program is trying to automatically send e-mail","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]")
                    Send ("{SPACE}")
                    ExitLoop (2)
                EndIf
            Wend
        EndIf
        ;Send an email using CDO.Message [Access allowed for 1 Minute]
        If WinExists("Microsoft Office Outlook","A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook") Then
            While 1
                $WinSize = WinGetClientSize("Microsoft Office Outlook")
                $SysMessage = "sEmailSMS will process the" & @CRLF & "'Microsoft Office Outlook' Security Pop-Up" & @CRLF & @LF & "Please wait..."
                _MessageDisplay($MsgDuration, $WinSize[2], $WinSize[3], $WinSize[0], $WinSize[1], $Just, $SysMessage)
                If ControlCommand ("Microsoft Office Outlook","A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook","Button4","IsEnabled") Then
                    ControlFocus ("Microsoft Office Outlook","A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:3]")
                    Send ("{SPACE}")
                    Sleep (500)
                    ControlFocus ("Microsoft Office Outlook","A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]")
                    ExitLoop 2
                EndIf
            Wend
        EndIf
        Sleep(1000)
    WEnd
EndFunc

;//Message Display
Func _MessageDisplay($Duration, $Width, $Height, $WinX, $WinY, $Just, $Message)
    Sleep(2000) ;Time Delay between Multiple Messages
    SplashTextOn($Title, $Message, $Width, $Height, $WinX, $WinY, $Just, $Font, $FontSize, $FontWeight)
    ;//Length of display in milliseconds
    Sleep($Duration * 100)
    SplashOff()
EndFunc   ;==>_MessageDisplay