details of exe

13wiL6sic6

• Developers

Install the Full version of SciTE4AutoIt3 and use the #AutoIt3Wrapper directives as described in the SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Sir,

kindly please give some example script for this one and where i will put this one at the upper portion of the script or to the buttom? kindly please help me? Thank you

note: sorry for my noobish question coz im only new for script/ coding world Thank you again sir

Edited by 13wiL6sic6

Download/install full Scite4Autoit3 editor

Place this at top of your script:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=Your comment here
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Your description here
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.2.3.4
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=Copyright © 2009 author
://////=__=
://////=__=.=

When you compile script by F7 Scite/Autoit3Wrpper will add all these information into compiled output EXE automatically.

Download/install full Scite4Autoit3 editor

Place this at top of your script:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=Your comment here
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Your description here
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.2.3.4
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=Copyright © 2009 author
://////=__=.=

When you compile script by F7 Scite/Autoit3Wrpper will add all these information into compiled output EXE automatically.

sir,

please check the attached images.. why what ever i try i used notepad or autoiT3 script editor it is still d'same

post-53027-12533848457432_thumb.jpg

• Developers

After installing the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer you open the script with the SciTE editor and hit F7 to compile your script.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

After installing the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer you open the script with the SciTE editor and hit F7 to compile your script.

Jos

Sir,

I already do this but the the problem is it is still d' same it is not showing or giving any information regarding the one im talking is there's any problem thank you.

• Developers

Sir,

I already do this but the the problem is it is still d' same it is not showing or giving any information regarding the one im talking is there's any problem thank you.

Show the information from the SciTE output pane after you have hit F7 so I can check what is happening and an example scripted that contains the AutoIt3wrapper directives.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

You have not installed the full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer!!!!

Use the link in my Signature to get to the SciTE4AutoIt3 website and download it from there.

Install it and try again.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

the installer requires the autoit3 production release to be installed first. stopping installation...

SIr, what is this :D

It shouldn't be too difficult to follow the instruction as listed in the Link in my Signature.

Have you installed AutoIt3 with the installer?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

It's very simple, Install the AU3 release. then instal the full SciTE

1. http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe

2. http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?../autoit3/scite/download/SciTE4AutoIt3.exe

If the error message remains, then reinstall AutoIT (it might be something wrong with the registry keys..)

[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

If you press Ctrl+F7 you'll get a window where you can modify those things

Edited by colafrysen
[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

• Developers

sir,

i have problem again how can i put icon? coz after hitting f7 the default icon is autoiT how can i change this one?

You could try reading a little before posting. as mentioned: all options are described in the SciTE4AutoIt3 helpfile I made.

Press Ctrl+F1.

Also Ctrlf+F7 should should you a GUI that shows you all possibilities which one of them is changing the Icon file.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.