Bot for Holybeast Online

hey guys :D i am new to autoit and this is my first time trying to make a bot, i have searched and compiled my bot but it doesn't seem to function the way I want it to. Could someone please give me advice on my script please and thanks : )

How i want it to work:

I want the bot to press tab then press the number 3 (not on the keypad), i want it to press "3" 3 times and loop it back to pressing tab. i want it to loop infinite times. here is what i ended up with.

WinWaitActive ("HBO");

While 1=1

send ("{TAB}")

sleep (2000)

send ("3")

sleep (2000)

send ("3")

sleep (2000)

send ("3")

WEnd

But it should repeat the procedure?

It does on my computer...

What does the Tab do? it is supposed to be repeated? Also, you do only check for the right window once, i think that it would be better if the While statement was to check for the window to be active.

Something like this (I stil don't know what is wrong with the code :D )

WinWaitActive ("HBO");
While WinActive("HBO")
    Send("{TAB}")
    For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1
        Send("3")
        Sleep(2000)
    Next
WEnd
Edited by colafrysen
[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

Wouldn't that terminate the while loop the moment the window is inactive?

WinWaitActive ("HBO");
While 1
    While WinActive("HBO")
        Send("{TAB}")
        For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1
            Send("3")
            Sleep(2000)
        Next
    WEnd
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
Edited by omikron48

WinWaitActive ("HBO");
While 1
    While WinActive("HBO")
        Send("{TAB}")
        For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1
            Send("3")
            Sleep(2000)
        Next
    WEnd
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

it worked once but it never pressed tab again after that, it was press "3" 3 times and i could see that in the program but it doesnt press tab .

Yes, but I took for granted that it is not supposed to run if the window is inactive :D . If you don't want it to close the moment the window becomes inactive, just put the whole script into another While...Wend.

And about the repeating, It does repeat, test by running it in the editor, it writes stuff... (with the win* functions disabled)

Test by pressing Tab,3,3,3 by manually to see that the same window is active during the whole procedure.

[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

Yes, but I took for granted that it is not supposed to run if the window is inactive :D . If you don't want it to close the moment the window becomes inactive, just put the whole script into another While...Wend.

And about the repeating, It does repeat, test by running it in the editor, it writes stuff... (with the win* functions disabled)

Test by pressing Tab,3,3,3 by manually to see that the same window is active during the whole procedure.

it does repeat in the active window (which is the game) but it does not press "TAB" it presses 3,3,3 but it just doesnt press tab.

it does repeat in the active window (which is the game) but it does not press "TAB" it presses 3,3,3 but it just doesnt press tab.

I shall quote myself to make clear that you need to do these tests.

This is important, there might be an error here

Do this to understand that it DOES actually press tab.

If it's not you who made the error then the game probably got some weird gameguard which prohibits the tab key :D

You could try this:

WinWaitActive ("HBO")
While 1
    While WinActive("HBO")
        _Send("HBO", "{TAB}")
        For $i = 1 To 3
            Sleep(2000)
            _Send("HBO", "3")
        Next
    WEnd
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _Send($title, $keys)
    WinWait($title)
    WinActivate($title)
    WinWaitActive($title)
    Send($keys)
EndFunc

If it doesn't work, then the game is blocking the keys. This was also the case when I tried making a turbo key script for Xenon.

I shall quote myself to make clear that you need to do these tests.

This is important, there might be an error here

Do this to understand that it DOES actually press tab.

If it's not you who made the error then the game probably got some weird gameguard which prohibits the tab key :D

nope, still doesn't do it, but i realized that if i alt+tabbed out of game and clicked back to get in the game it tabs again :S

edit: could anybody please PLEASE try this game and tell me why it does not work :D i am very illiterate at these things because i do not know how to hack. the game is at http://holybeast.ijji.com/

Edited by AznBeBeAngel

nope, still doesn't do it, but i realized that if i alt+tabbed out of game and clicked back to get in the game it tabs again :S

edit: could anybody please PLEASE try this game and tell me why it does not work :D i am very illiterate at these things because i do not know how to hack. the game is at http://holybeast.ijji.com/

im making a bot myself

ill show you my source code, but it has some problems that i need to fix:

your bot has an even bigger problem

it will select a monster, and press 3 times 3 if it will work

butwhat if the mob isnt dead yet? then he will select another mob, and the other one will keep attacking you

you also need an autopot, else you will die

i made auto pot with pixelsearch (=search the window for a certain color, ex search on the coordinates from your life bar for the color red, if not founded your dead)) but found out you cant search for your lifes and mana etc with it

all the windows ingame ex. invetory quests life mana minimap etc, you cant pixelsearch for them

only monsters and background

so now my bot doesnt know when the monster dies, so i cant let it select another one, and i also dont have autopot

but i can select monsters with tab, so i show you how to

i also made a autologin, if hbo exits or disconnect, then it will close the program and keep trying to autorelogin until it works

also a handy tool if you want your bot being able to run forever

http://rapidshare.com/files/273871678/bot.rar

autopot doesnt work

and the bot (something with hunt.exe and/or autohunt.exe )program in it is with pixelsearch, so that also doesnt work

its also handy for your bot that you have an exit key

heres my newer bot

http://rapidshare.com/files/285608880/hunt.au3

it selects monsters, but thats it, you could edit it

heres the code

;Made by Snow9
;thx to elitepvpers.com for learning me the basics of auto it
;
;move the enemys lifebar to the upper right corner
;of the screen and make sure its on top of your map
;your life bar should be in the upper left corner

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{end}", "Pause")
HotKeySet("{home}", "Start")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Pause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndFunc

; keys (f1 f2 etc dont work for HBO)
; &     1
; é    2
; "     3
; '     4
; (     5
; §    6
; è    7
; !     8
; ç    9
; à    0

Func Start()
while 1
    Sleep(100)
    Send("{tab}")   ;i send tab here, and it does work, mob is selected
Else

while $mob = NOT "72812c" ;last pixel of mobs lifebar, if this is not red(72812c is the hex code) then the mob is dead, but pixelsearch doesnt work in hbo
        Send("{ç}")
        $mm = PixelGetColor ( 1138,12 )
        $mob = Hex($mm, 6)
        wend
        Send("{à}")
        Sleep(500)
        Send("{à}")
        Sleep(300)
        Send("{à}")
    EndIf
endif

Wend

endfunc

ps: this is also my first time using this, never done it before

but it s addicted to make it, and if something works, or you find the solution for a bug in your program, you'r so happy :D

and wouldnt your problem be the winactive thing?

you should try if proces is active

the command for the loader from hbo

if ProcessExists("_UpgradeClientEN.exe") then

the command for hbo game being active

if ProcessExists("HBOnline.exe") then

edit:

no im wrong, i found your problem

its the send HBO tab thing

you cant send tab only to HBO, try just send tab, then it will work

it a security thing from HBO, so unless you can hack that , what i doubt^^, you cant send tab only to HBO

and the game doesnt block the keys 1 2 3 etc, but you need to enter the other thingy under it

look here

; keys (f1 f2 etc dont work for HBO)
; &     1
; é    2
; "     3
; '     4
; (     5
; §    6
; è    7
; !     8
; ç    9
; à    0
Edited by snow9

• 3 weeks later...

@AznBeBeAngel: Maybe the game isn't registering on the button presses because it's too

fast. That was the problem when I made a turbo toggle button for Xenon.

Try sticking this at the top of your script:

Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 50)
Edited by omikron48