New Scite4AutoIt3 installer

Jos

Jos, thanks so much for your work for the AutoIt community. The things you do make SciTE an awesome, powerful tool for AU3 scripting.

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JdeB: Thanks for all the improvments, it's really lovely to developp with SciTE :(

Now, I'm waiting the integration of v3.1.1.18 to have TrayDeleteItem() working :(

Gestion des congés, RTT, vacances scolaires, autres absences sur Pocket PC : CongésRFV

@JdeB: Thanks for all the improvments, it's really lovely to developp with SciTE :(

Now, I'm waiting the integration of v3.1.1.18 to have TrayDeleteItem() working :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you could wait, but I would use TrayItemDelete() instead ?

• Developers

I just discovered it :

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All... thanks for the feedback (even when asking for magic :( )

:(

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Uploaded a new version of SciTe4Au3Upd.exe which will fix the issue with GO as reported in this Post.

It also contains all updates as posted in the previous post....

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for a overview of all extras you get with the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer.

Enjoy,

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Is it possible to install the updates silently (/S is still asking "a lot" of questions)?

Thanks,

Michel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It can be made silent but the issue is which definitions to load when using the /S parameters....

The Scite4AutoIt3 installer supports /S and will load the poduction definitions.

Most people using the Update installer are interested in the Beta stuff...

So changed the SciTE4AU3Upd installer that it will be possible to use /S.

It will install the update and load the BETA definitions.

Its uploaded so you can give it a spin...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Might think about making the /S option default to production, and those that want the beta could use /S /B or something thereof.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea I know but this was the easy way out ... :(

Commandline parameters in NSIS are somewhat special to program....

Have made the changes to the SciTE4AU3UPD installer and uploaded it.

It will allow the following parameter for a silent install:

SciTE4AU3UPD /S (Silently install the patches and the production definitions)

SciTE4AU3UPD /S beta (Silently install the patches and the BETA definitions)

SciTE4AU3UPD /S prod (Silently install the patches and the production definitions)

The same will be done in the next Full installer.....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yea I know but this was the easy way out ...  :

Commandline parameters in NSIS are somewhat special to program....

Have made the changes to the SciTE4AU3UPD installer and uploaded it.

It will allow the following parameter for a silent install:

SciTE4AU3UPD /S    (Silently install the patches and the production definitions)

SciTE4AU3UPD /S beta  (Silently install the patches and the BETA definitions)

SciTE4AU3UPD /S prod  (Silently install the patches and the production definitions)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really like both the suggestions and idea where all of you are going with this...

My hats off to all of you.. :( This will allow people to make scripts in AutoIt to update SciTE or possible other installs to be done quickly.

:( Are you going to put a ErrorLevel return value to make sure that the install had completed properly? If you are doing a command line option this might be nice to have.

Cheers... :cool:

• Developers

I really like both the suggestions and idea where all of you are going with this...

My hats off to all of you..  :(  This will allow people to make scripts in AutoIt to update SciTE or possible other installs to be done quickly.

:( Are you going to put a ErrorLevel return value to make sure that the install had completed properly? If you are doing a command line option this might be nice to have.

Cheers... :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dunno if this is possiblethe set an returncode with NSIS....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded a new version of SciTe4Au3Upd.exe which contains the definitions for 3.1.1.20 BETA and removed the old names for the _GUIComboBox???? and _GUIListBox???? UDFs.

It also contains all updates as posted in the previous posts....

==> Check the online documentation for a overview of all extras you get with the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer.

Enjoy,

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Cool, more goodies to play with.. BTW, which version of NSIS are you using?

Cheers...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nsis - 2.06

MHNIS editor - 2.0.3

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Is it possible to install the updates silently (/S is still asking "a lot" of questions)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SciTE4AU3UPD /S    (Silently install the patches and the production definitions)

SciTE4AU3UPD /S beta  (Silently install the patches and the BETA definitions)

SciTE4AU3UPD /S prod  (Silently install the patches and the production definitions)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks a lot :(

Gestion des congés, RTT, vacances scolaires, autres absences sur Pocket PC : CongésRFV

• Developers

Uploaded a new version of SciTe4Au3Upd.exe which contains the definitions for 3.1.1.25 BETA

It also contains all updates as posted in the previous posts....

Enjoy,

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

i dont know if i did something wrong.

but SciTE doesnt see "true" && "false" as keywords.

thus no popup and no color.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will be fixed in the next version... thanks... :(

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.