New Scite4AutoIt3 installer

Jos

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

The SciTE4Autoit3.exe installer and the SciTE4AutoIT3.zip do NOT contain the latest BETA definitions. I am currently only updating the SciTE4AU3UPD.exe installer with the latest patches and definitions......

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

5/18/2005: Uploaded A NEW SciTe4AutoIt3.exe installer which contains the below updates

and the Beta definitions for 3.1.1.33.

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

Updates:

05/18/2005
*** Update AU3.properties to support the Beta Installer:
    F1=Help Production
    F5=Run Production
    F7=CompileProduction
    Alt+F1=Help Beta
    Alt+F5=Run Beta
    Alt+F7=Compile Beta
*** Update CompileAU3.exe v1.1.5 (jdeb):
    Added Beta support to run AU3Check and Autoit3 Beta versions.
    The shelled Autoit3 program will now also be terminated when CompileAU3 is terminated from within SciTE.
    The "Stop" button will now have the focus to be able to Enter in case of errors.
    Using the new Autoit STD functions.
    Changed the retrieval of the AutoIt3 path from the registry.
    Fixed Registry check issue.
*** Update Tidy v1.28.9 (jdeb): 
    Changed shortcut to Ctrl+T 
    Fixed line numbering in the documentation file in case empty lines were removed.
    Added -= += /= *= operator support.
    Added Indenting support for With...EndWith keywords.
    Added support for ComObj notation 
*** Updated SciLexer.dll (jdeb): 
    Fixed issue when commenting #CE.
    Added folding support for With...EndWith keywords.
    Fixed issue when typing continuation character in #cs-#ce section.
*** Added LUA script for Trace Functions (Valik)
*** Added LUA script to Open #include file (Alt+I) when caret is on the #include line. 
*** Updated several LUA Debug script  (Valik)
*** Updated AU3Check v1.39 (Tylo):
    support for += -= *= /= &= assignment operators, and True False keywords and more.
*** Updated CodeWizard.exe v1.4  (gcriaco & gafrost)
*** Updated the abbreviations (Mhz)
*** Updated SciTEConfig using the _ChooseColor and _ChooseFont UDF's
*** Added Silent support with Definition selection to both SciTE4AutoIT3 and SciTEAU3UPD installers:
    SciTE4AU???? /S (Silently install the patches and the production definitions)
    SciTE4AU???? /S beta (Silently install the patches and the BETA definitions)
    SciTE4AU???? /S prod (Silently install the patches and the production definitions)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 1 month later...
  • Developers

Uploaded a new version of SciTe4Au3Upd.exe which contains the definitions for 3.1.1.52 BETA and the Fixes for the SciLexer.dll which solves the empty Auto-Complete dropdownbox and the Syntax Highlighting for CommentBlocks..

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for a overview of all extras you get with the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer.

Enjoy,

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The abbreviations file does not have support for the new Tray... functions. It's still using old function names. TrayGetItemText instead of TrayItemGetText, and the function autocomplete has both. Also, there are no new GuiCtrl abbreviations for ListView or MonthCal. Everything else seems to be up to date though. I like how Gary's Gui UDF's have been added to au3.api.

Edited by Saunders

The abbreviations file does not have support for the new Tray... functions. It's still using old function names. TrayGetItemText instead of TrayItemGetText, and the function autocomplete has both. Also, there are no new GuiCtrl abbreviations for ListView or MonthCal. Everything else seems to be up to date though. I like how Gary's Gui UDF's have been added to au3.api.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tray functions were updated in abbreviations, on 17.05.05. Did a cleanup of api file, to remove obsolete Tray* functions. Added MonthCal to abbreviations, but Listview, seems covered?

Added functions to abbreviations, that have been released recently.

Do let me know if anything is not covered. Thanks.

Just install this zipped SFX to update over JDeBs current update.

• Developers

Hitting F1 brings up the "regular" HELP-file.

But how do I get the "beta" HELP-file? Can't find the shortkey for it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

05/18/2005

*** Update AU3.properties to support the Beta Installer:

F1=Help Production

F5=Run Production

F7=CompileProduction

Alt+F1=Help Beta

Alt+F5=Run Beta

Alt+F7=Compile Beta

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I have downloaded both the .exe and the .zip and the UpdateDefs.exe still says it is using version .33 on beta.

Thanks for everything JdeB,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• 4 weeks later...

Is the place to post questions on the Function Popup utility? i have search the forums and didn't find any dev threads that seemed to be active.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

Is the place to post questions on the Function Popup utility? i have search the forums and didn't find any dev threads that seemed to be active.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just start a new one in the support forum.. :whistle:

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Just start a new one in the support forum..  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK. I have actually started a new topic in the dev forum, as it is a dev question rather than one for support. I have included a link below. It would be good if you can take a look, as I think you wrote the original Function Popup program.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14443]Function Popup Dev thread

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.