Help with key sending and varaibles

MirnesC2

Posted Image

I'll try my best to explain this, may sound a bit confusing.

Okay, so the point of the program is to send keys 1-8 with a custom time added by the user that would be the [Macro Settings] group. The user also has a choice to enter custom keys along with timing [Custom Key] group. The custom keys should be able to send all keystrokes such as {F2}, {ESC}, {SPACEBAR},letters a-z, symbols, and numbers 0-9. The input next to it will be the amount of time it sent (example every 20seconds...). If the time input is left blank it should skip it (as in not send anything) same with the custom keys.

Now my problem is that the variables aren't doing what they are suppose to. I enter the time in the input box but it just spams the key at its own rate. I enter a custom key such as {SPACEBAR} and a set time and for some reason it prints the letter "s" at its own rate.

Also I want to only to become active on the window the user specified I added WinWaitActive($name) under a case statement in hopes it would work. This is for a video game that has a client that makes a random client name (example: the client name would 32342, or 23556, just random numbers).

As for the the pop up in the begin its for protection against game masters because they can scan processes. You can name the bot "Untitled - Notepad" to throw them off.

I could really use some help with this, I just spent like 3-4hours working on the GUI.

##HEADSUP##

The stop button doesn't work so when you run it on your PC the hot key for Pause is (num -) and End (num +).

To sum it up, thing I need help fixing...

• Making the input for time work (so it stops spamming the key)

• Making it so that if no input is given it will skip that line and not send any keys

• Making it so the [Custom Keys] group can send custom keys ex.{F2}, {ESC}, {SPACEBAR},letters a-z, symbols, and numbers 0-9

• Fixing the stop button

• Fixing the Active window section

<Code removed by request>

Edited by Valik
User requested code be removed.

This is section seems to be very popular my, it only takes 20minutes or so for a topic to be buried on the second page. Besides that fact, almost everyone else is getting their questions answered within 5-10minutes.

Sorry I just felt that it was ignored.

• Developers

This is section seems to be very popular my, it only takes 20minutes or so for a topic to be buried on the second page. Besides that fact, almost everyone else is getting their questions answered within 5-10minutes.

Sorry I just felt that it was ignored.

There are several reasons why questions are ignored by regulars of which one is when the word BOT is in the title.

It might be your lucky day and somebody will stop by to help.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

MirnesC2, the users of this community don't like multiplayer game bots for their own reasons and it's better to just not ask and hope someone comes along who doesn't mind..

I don't check this forum in the evening (my evening, maybe your day?) much, so it was coincidental I saw this topic. The reason you weren't answered in 10 minutes is because you are asking a lot at once. I don't have two hours now to spend on writing your script for you, and I can't give guarantees if I have time tomorrow, or even this week.

I am just saying this because I was coincidentally able to answer your other question within half an hour.

$10 for 2 hours means I am never going to do it. The last time I helped you was out of kindness and because you were struggling with a difficult issue that not many users are able to solve on their own.

Now you're just looking for someone to write this thing for you. www.rentacoder.com is a website for this, and not autoitscript.com

Im not looking for someone to write it for me, i just need to know what i am doing wrong. I know i probably declared the variable wrong or something. I most likely presented it as a string and there must be someway to present it as an int(number) (comparing to java). As for the part about it ignoring lines without input, I know i should ad an if statement but i don't know how so i just need an example to go off of. stuff like that. The only reason i offered money is because you guys just made it sound like no one was ever going to answer this because it is a bot and yea 10$ isn't much but it's all i have on my paypal and just wanted some help.

• Developers

Guess you thought I was kidding about the bumping... right?

*click* (and better not re-post this question)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)