Help with simple macro :D

BigPhill

Hello all! im new to this newer version of autoit (havent used the program in a few years now).

i was wonder if someone could help me with a macro? its gunna be a simple one, call me dumb but i just cant seem to understand it lol.

all i need is a macro that duble clicks then waits a set amount of time then loops, with a hotkey set to start it and stop it.

ive found the commands for the mouse click and the sleep command to pause the macro, but the hotkey fuction and looping is new to me.

any help would be awesome! THANKS GUYS!

Hello all! im new to this newer version of autoit (havent used the program in a few years now).

i was wonder if someone could help me with a macro? its gunna be a simple one, call me dumb but i just cant seem to understand it lol.

all i need is a macro that duble clicks then waits a set amount of time then loops, with a hotkey set to start it and stop it.

ive found the commands for the mouse click and the sleep command to pause the macro, but the hotkey fuction and looping is new to me.

any help would be awesome! THANKS GUYS!

Look up HotKeySet() and While\WEnd in the help file. There are example scripts there.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

ok i red thru it and still cant frigure it out this is what i have so far

MouseClick("left", 300, 300, 2)

sleep(5000)

MouseClick("left", 300, 350, 2)

sleep(5000)

MouseClick("left", 300, 400, 2)

sleep(5000)

all i want to add it something at the end to loop it back to the start, and just run forever or tell i press esc or something lol

sorry if this is a stupid question O.o

hotkeyset({esc}, "exit")

while 1=1
     MouseClick("left", 300, 300, 2)
     sleep(5000)
     MouseClick("left", 300, 350, 2)
     sleep(5000)
     MouseClick("left", 300, 400, 2)
     sleep(5000)
wend

func exit()
exit(0)
endfunc

I think something like that is what you are looking for.