Mouse Click Script

Krynxe

I'm new to the AutoIt forums, and new to the commands used in the scripts. What I would like is a button I could press (Lets say F3) that would toggle a script to make my left mouse button be pushed extremely fast. And, if possible, another button (Lets use F4) that would rapidly press left click as long as I hold it that button.

A list of commands or a link to a tutorial for this scripting type would be nice as well, but what I'm really looking for is the above script created.

Here's a list of commands. I can write you this script in half a minute, but then you wouldn't learn anything and I'd just be wasting my time because you keep asking questions.

So here goes:

"A button I could press for toggle"

AutoIt Function:

HotKeySet

Check out the examples, specifically.

"left mouse button be pushed"

AutoIt Function:

MouseClick
MouseDown

and this all needs to be continuously done, so I suggest also

While

I can write you this script in half a minute, but then you wouldn't learn anything and I'd just be wasting my time because you keep asking questions.

You do realize I don't know what to do with these commands. If you were to make this for me, I could identify how it's done and fiddle with it by replacing commands and such.

You do realize I don't know what to do with these commands.

One good thing this, AutoIt, can be used for is learning..

If you were to make this for me, I could identify how it's done and fiddle with it by replacing commands and such.

If you looked at the example code in the docs for each of the functions handed to you, you could identify how it's done and fiddle with it by replacing commands and such.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

You do realize I don't know what to do with these commands. If you were to make this for me, I could identify how it's done and fiddle with it by replacing commands and such.

I did say to read every help file page on those commands. And specifically take a good look at some of the examples.

We answer your question or a very similar question on a daily basis. Don't think we don't know by now how to provide just enough information, so you can get the job done with a minimal effort.