i need help please

sharkyak47

The cool thing is that it works for other verbs besides Autoleft.Click:

SplatterWithBFG.Target{
     Target.Closest
     }

Let the carnage begin!

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

hi all...,

any1 can tell me please a code for autoIt that auto-leftclick the closest target...i am looking for this for over a week and i still haven't fount it.

i want to create a 12sky2 bot that autoselect monsters.(aeria version if matters)

thank you all...

To the OP: This site hates gamers and they will ridicule you if you show the slightest ignorance. Ignore the previous posts.

Autoit is a script language and doesn't know how to play your game. It can't know your closest (or any)target.

You can use it to control your keyboard and mouse to play almost any game, but it cannot see your game. At most it can take a small snapshot and compare it to another or get the color of a pixel on your screen (all this requires you to know the location). You need to read and learn what autoit can do before you post about a specific application (especially if it is a game, cause they'll pounce on you).

To answer your question (just incase English is not your best language) and you were asking how to automatically "Left" click your mouse closet to your pointer you would use:

MouseClick ("left")

However MouseClick ("left",$x,$y,1,10) where $x and $y are the coordinates of the closet target might help you as well.

good luck.