(E)Lephant - Auto-Reconnector (Community project?!)

Armand

Hi,

This is a part of the (E)Lephant system, the automatic reconnector.

It was built mainly by Shlomi Kalfa with the assistance of Oren Amsalem to enable people to renew their internet connection thus getting a new IP address, Since the project is too big anyways we've decided to place it in here for whom it may interest.

I kind of used >> EVERYTHING << i could to get this running.... so credits goes to: Au3 Community, Google, dhpahle, And everyone !!!

It' s an OLD OLD OLD script which was never re'built so dive into it at your own responsibility :D

This is the main GUI:

Reconnect v1.0.au3

Most of the supported routers via curl:

Reconnect RouterNamingList.au3

A _StringToBase64 UDF:

_StringToBase64.au3

Curl: (Or download from their site!)

curl.exe

Some icons: [feel free to change]

connector.ico

cp.ico

Failure.ico

Start.ico

Success.ico

The idea is to set the configurations for the reconnection once, and afterwards, whenever you run the file it should automatically run the reconnection thus enabling the user to use this program as a reconnector.

>> WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO CHANGE HIS IP SO BADLY ?!

-. To be able to download from rapidshare and other hosts without having to wait between files...

-. BTW. the (E)lephant is a rapidshare (and others) download manager with link searching ability :D

I think that should cover it all ....

Any improvements / rebuilds / additions will be welcomed ! :D

P.S.If anything is missing, do tell, and i will put it up.

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Hi,

This is a part of the (E)Lephant system, the automatic reconnector.

P.S.If anything is missing, do tell, and i will put it up.

@Armand,

The download is missing the following icons:

connector.ico

Failure.ico

Start.ico

Success.ico

cp.ico

I fully appreciate how much work it is, but we need some form of instructions for this (as Rodan suggested on the Elephant forum). I'm fairly good at AutoIt, but following someone else's code is always difficult, and without instructions I doubt very many Elephant followers will take it on, and of those they are probably desperate or just looking for a challenge, or are really curious. It took me a couple of hours to get to the point where I'm able to ask the following question.

What does string variable $PerRR_Pages require? I see that it is sent to function RouterReconnectInetGET where it is converted into a one dimensional array with 3 indices. But, what do I need for this? It appears to want the portion of two URL's following the modems IP, but I don't know what? If I open the modems web page and right click on the modems disconnect button, it gives me the same URL as when I right click on the modems connect button, so that can't be correct. Each of those buttons calls its own Javascript, but that's not what $PerRR_Pages requires. So, what am I looking for?

ILLBeBack

@ILLBeBack

icons added.

Some routers requires you to go through multiple pages before you can

perform a reconnection.

Example:

;;; LinkSYS:::  "LinkSys_WAG_200G_1018", "LinkSys_WAG_54GS", "LinkSys_WAG_54G", "LinkSys_WAG_354G"
Func RouterReconnectCall_LinkSys_WAG_200G_1018() ;GET method!
    Local $RoutersIP = $connection
    Local $RoutersAdmin = $login
    Local $RoutersPass = $password
    Local $RoutersSleep = $Sleep
    ;-----------------------
    $PerRR_Pages = "setup.cgi?next_file=Status.htm&this_file=Status.htm&todo=disconnect"
    $PerRR_Pages &= "|" & "setup.cgi?next_file=Status.htm&this_file=Status.htm&todo=connect"
    Return RouterReconnectInetGET($RoutersIP, $PerRR_Pages, $RoutersAdmin, $RoutersPass, $RoutersSleep)
EndFunc   ;==>RouterReconnectCall_LinkSys_WAG_200G_1018

This router requires the user to first go to: 'setup.cgi?next_file=Status.htm&this_file=Status.htm&todo=disconnect'

which will disconnect the router's WAN activity, and afterwars (since we want to reconnect) we'll go to:

'setup.cgi?next_file=Status.htm&this_file=Status.htm&todo=connect' to connect.

As i was saying this script is kind of old, it can be seriously improved but i just don't have the time to do it...

also... i don't own a router and my IP is static so i kind-of coded it blind-folded.

Have a nice day.

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Yep, what oren said may even work faster....

Try using RouterReconnectCURL Its much easier..

You can read about curl on curl website..

It may be there, but I find nothing for RouterReconnectCURL at curl.com. The only place I found anything was at brothersoft com, but the program is pre-coded for 236 routhers, and I see no way to add my router. Also, the readme is in a language I do not understand, so it provides not insite.

ILLBeBack

@ILLBeBack

Mate that is own written function to deal with CURL.

just search for it in both files...

and about that 'brothersoft com' thingy... probably a copy of ours since SK wrote this function myself.

have a nice day.