Toolbar Launcher

dantay9

I have been making yet another launcher now for a few weeks. Some of the images are from ObjectDock. I am planning to incorporate a little bit of Launchy or QuickSilver into it. I will add an input box below the icons and index the files as the user is typing the directory. I decided to post what I have since it is a landmark and this alone may be useful for some people.

Download Available Here.

Source code is now attached. This source code is decompiled from the exe I found on my computer. My code begins on line 4286; I take no credit for the code before that line. When I have time, I will try to use includes to remove the code that isn't mine.

Edited by dantay9

• 11 months later...

Hey,

It's a pretty nice script.

There were just a couple of bugs:

- I had to change some includes and the _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes func was already in my includes.

- Show a help GUI at first start up, I didn't know what to do.. (after a while I figured it out though)

- When I add a program it appears a couple of inches beneath the gui, until I move the gui

- How am I supposed to close this program?

- You forgot: #NoTrayIcon, or some other solution to get rid of the tray icon.

- The icons are too big, not sharp.

For the rest:

It looks good and works good!

ludocus

Waouh it is very beautiful! ! Posted Image

A little too big and when I drop a shortcut on the bar, the icon appears in the middle of the screen while the bar is down...

And some shortcuts do not open with the right program while in the quicklaunch it works normally

I like the little poof animation...

Bravo it's too cool ! Posted Image

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Thanks guys. Currently, I am not going to be developing this project any further. I am currently in school and involved learning Java and C#. That's why I haven't been very active on the forums lately. You are free to do whatever you want with the code.

• 3 months later...