SciTE user properties help wanted

I was wonder if it's posible to paste user accelerator property keywords like this

Ctrl+D|IDM_COPY|IDM_PASTEANDDOWN|\

I want SciTE to make a copy of the selection and paste it at next line - function as a dublicate line but this don't work - anyone got a dublicate line idear to this...

Kåre :)

• Developers

I was wonder if it's posible to paste user accelerator property keywords like this

Ctrl+D|IDM_COPY|IDM_PASTEANDDOWN|\

I want SciTE to make a copy of the selection and paste it at next line - function as a dublicate line but this don't work - anyone got a dublicate line idear to this...

Kåre :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean Ctrl+D ?

Or just the selected text duplicated to the next line ?

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

No I would like an 'Dublicate line option' option and I figurated that I could maybe put Copy and paste on the same accelerator line as this

IDM_COPY|IDM_PASTEANDDOWN|\ is this posible in SciTE

Kåre

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ctrl+D is a duplicate line option....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Well Ctrl+D don't work as a dublicate line function on my version of SciTE, it do nothing but my questen was if it's posible to mix the internal keywords together on one line as this in some manner...

Ctrl+D|IDM_COPY|IDM_PASTEANDDOWN|\ is this posible in SciTE

Kåre

• Developers

Well Ctrl+D don't work as a dublicate line function on my version of SciTE, it do nothing but my questen was if it's posible to mix the internal keywords together on one line as this in some manner...

Ctrl+D|IDM_COPY|IDM_PASTEANDDOWN|\ is this posible in SciTE

Kåre

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dunno why Ctrl+D wouldn't work for you... its in the standard list of shortcuts.

You cannot assign 2 tasks to a user.shortcut to my knowledge.

You can however assign the Duplicateline task to another shortcut e.g.:

user.shortcuts=\
Ctrl+K|2404|\
Ctrl+PageUp|IDM_PREVFILE|\

The Number you can use can be found in the Scitilla source in file Scintilla.h. The tasks for this file will only work when you use its number NOT its name.

It requires a restart of SciTE before it becomes active....

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.