_FFAction("home") hard coded to Mozilla.org?

Scorputer

Hi,

I'm using AutoIT and FF.AU3 to set my homepage to multiple tabs, then launch Firefox to see how fast the pages load simultaneously. Setting the homepage works fine, using "|" between each URL. The problem comes in when I try to launch Firefox. Every time I invoke "_FFAction("home"), I'm taken to Mozilla.org. It doen't matter if I have my homepage set to a single or multiple URLs. If I stop the script and click the "Home" button, I get the expected result - the browser opening my homepage(s). Is this a bug in FF.AU3 or Firefox?

Here is the code that I use to launch Firefox.

_FFStart()

_FFAction("home")

;_FFOpenURL($homeurl)

$TabLoadTime = @extended&" ms"

_FFQuit()

I'm using AutoIT and FF.AU3 to set my homepage to multiple tabs, then launch Firefox to see how fast the pages load simultaneously. Setting the homepage works fine, using "|" between each URL. The problem comes in when I try to launch Firefox. Every time I invoke "_FFAction("home"), I'm taken to Mozilla.org. It doen't matter if I have my homepage set to a single or multiple URLs. If I stop the script and click the "Home" button, I get the expected result - the browser opening my homepage(s). Is this a bug in FF.AU3 or Firefox?

Hmm the description on the Mozilla Developer Center seems to be a little bit incorrect - or I misunderstand this:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XUL/Method/goHome

I change this in the next version of the FF.au3.

But you can do instead of _FFaction("home") this: _FFCmd("BrowserHome()")

Edited by Stilgar

Hmm the description on the Mozilla Developer Center seems to be a little bit incorrect - or I misunderstand this:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XUL/Method/goHome

I change this in the next version of the FF.au3.

But you can do instead of _FFaction("home") this: _FFCmd("BrowserHome()")

Thanks for the quick and informative reply! I implemented your suggestion. The code now works as expected - the browser opens up my tabs. However, the problem I have now is that I don't know how to get the load time for this operation. I'd appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Edited by Scorputer