time @hour help

hi i wanted to know if any1 could helpme.Im trying to have a msgbox pop up saying what time it will start the bot at i tryed this MsgBox(0, "start time", @HOUR + 10 & ":" & @MIN) but when i use +10 or what eva it just adds to the time so say its 21:00 it makes it 31:00 how can i make it change to the proper timeit will be when it starts at so say its 21:00 and i want my bot to say it will start in 10hours from now it will display 7:00 not 31:00

hi i wanted to know if any1 could helpme.Im trying to have a msgbox pop up saying what time it will start the bot at i tryed this MsgBox(0, "start time", @HOUR + 10 & ":" & @MIN) but when i use +10 or what eva it just adds to the time so say its 21:00 it makes it 31:00 how can i make it change to the proper timeit will be when it starts at so say its 21:00 and i want my bot to say it will start in 10hours from now it will display 7:00 not 31:00

First check if hour is greater than 12, if so then subtract YourTime+2 from @hour.If hour is less than 12 then just add YourTime+2. Note: It won't work for minutes. Need to change the logic

[size="4"][font="Arial Narrow"][font="Garamond"]Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference[/font][/font][/size][indent][/indent]