Window Info not displaying any Control information

Hello,

I am new to AutoIt but I am a Computer Science major with plenty of coding experience. I am trying to create a script that will interact with MTGO (Magic the Gathering Online). I am trying to get information to use in my code by using the AutoIt v3 Window Info app, but when I scroll over the MTGO window all the Control information is blank. I have also tried doing a simple MouseClick() and Send() command to enter text into a text box but the click doesn't appear to affect the window even when it is up.

Hello,

I am new to AutoIt but I am a Computer Science major with plenty of coding experience. I am trying to create a script that will interact with MTGO (Magic the Gathering Online). I am trying to get information to use in my code by using the AutoIt v3 Window Info app, but when I scroll over the MTGO window all the Control information is blank. I have also tried doing a simple MouseClick() and Send() command to enter text into a text box but the click doesn't appear to affect the window even when it is up.

A CompSci major that never heard of GameGuard?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Does anyone know the exact form of protection MTGO uses against bot clicking, because I can't find an instance of GameGuard like I do with Maple Story. I've tried the automated mouse classes for both C++ and Java and neither worked. I found out that automated keyboard input works for all languages but the mouse still doesn't work. The clicks register to bring the program to the front but don't actually register in the program.