[IE.au3] Help me ! I don't set value to this form !

I don't known why I don't set value to shost new: (text area) in the website: http://www.graphixshare.com/addnews.html . Below is my code, when i run it it set value to title. Help me edit it. thanks !

$ie=_IEAttach(WinGetHandle(""),"HWND")
    $form=_IEFormGetObjByName($ie,"entryform")
    if @error then MsgBox(0,"","")
    $form1=_IEformelementGetObjByName($form,"title")
    if @error then MsgBox(0,"","1")
    $form1.value=$title
    $form2=_IEformelementGetObjByName($form,"short_story")
    if @error then MsgBox(0,"","1")
    $form2.value=$short
    $form2=_IEformelementgetObjByName($form,"full_story")
    $form2.value=$short&@LF&$full&@LF&$link
Edited by thanhbinh87

Have you tried _IEFormElementSetValue instead of just $form2.value = newvalue? If that doesn't make any difference, where does the script stop doing what you want? Does it attach to to IE, does IEformelementGetObjByName work?

I can't test the website out without registering.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

Please pay attention to the messages output to the SciTe console.

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

• 1 month later...

Have you tried _IEFormElementSetValue instead of just $form2.value = newvalue? If that doesn't make any difference, where does the script stop doing what you want? Does it attach to to IE, does IEformelementGetObjByName work?

I can't test the website out without registering.

u can use this acc: gatay87 pass 2651987.I also have this general problem questions, please help!

Show your code and the output to the SciTe console.

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble