Citrix support for my auto-it script

hi,

I have a real-time monitoring script. it needs to run both on winXP and Win2003, but also on Citrix clients.

I know what citrix can do, but I don't know about citrix enough, this is why I am asking here.

my code is using the 'c:\' to write into a file what have been recieved via TCPrecv command.

if a user open-up a citrix session and runs that auto-it script does he has a virtual 'c:\' of his own or is it

shared on the Citrix server for all users?

what I am asking is if another user is openning the same auto-it script while the other user also opened it, they both write to the same file in c:\ ?

Thanks,

I believe Citrix works very similar to Terminal Services / Remote desktop.

Common files like in the root directory are shared. If another user has a file opened with write privileges, other users will be prevented from writing to it.

You can use ProcessList() to see if the script is already running if you want to prevent several users from running it at the same time.

If you want them to be able to run different copies simultaneously, place it in @AppDataDir, or use @UserName when specifying the file to write to so there will be unique copies.