Running Scripts From Different Locations

Greetings my fellow professional programmers. I present to you a small but simple question that has puzzled me for awhile now. Being that my scripts have grown from a few lines to a few 1000 lines, I was curious to know is their a way to run scripts from different locations?(ie. Functions) Is their a way to bookmark and run the script from the bookmark? Holla back

You mean like this, Language Reference - User Functions? For bookmarks, if you mean similar to a 'browser bookmark', I don't think so. If you mean like a 'program shortcut', yes. The easiest way to shortcut that way is compile the script into an exe, and create a shortcut.<br>

Edited by snowmaker

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

You mean like this, Language Reference - User Functions? For bookmarks, if you mean similar to a 'browser bookmark', I don't think so. If you mean like a 'program shortcut', yes. The easiest way to shortcut that way is compile the script into an exe, and create a shortcut.<br>

Thanks, is their any info within the help files I can read up on these 'shortcuts'?

Edited by styles3000